Songwriter Forum > Collaborations

Lyricist Needed

(1/3) > >>

SongwriterChris:
Hello There Everyone

I am Musician from the UK looking for a lyricist I can work with!

I'm looking for country music style lyrics or love songs, ballads etc

You can listen to some of my original work over on reverbnation
https://www.reverbnation.com/cwmusic

Looking forward to speaking with you all

Chris

Sterix:
Hi Chris,

I don't have the time to listen to much right now but listened to the first one there - I'm Sorry. Cracking song. Type of song I'd love to write lyrics for (yours aren't too bad from what I heard - although I wasn't listening too closely).

I'd be happy to scare up some lyrics if you have anything in particular you'd like someone to have a crack at, or I have hundreds of lyrics already - some of which are crying out for a tune to accompany them (you can see some of my work in the lyrics section - or I have a thread further down here in Colabs which links to most of them).

Mike67:
Based in what I've just listened to, not sure why you're looking for a lyricist. Not sure my style of writing would work, but always happy to give it a shot.

Mike

SongwriterChris:
If either of you would like to send me some lyrics to my email that would be great!  I can write lyrics myself obviously seeing my reverbnation page,  but I don't believe them to be of a highly quality and I also struggle to come up with new material easy so its rather frustrating at times

my email is chris.wood.diplcm@gmail.com

Sterix:
I'll have a look through my catalogue and see if there's anything that might suit your style.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version