konalavadome

Take This City

• 38 Replies

Mutrins

• Open Mic
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2018, 10:52:08 AM »
Hi really well put together song , it's not my thing but there's a lot of good things to say about it - your voice is good and the lyrics are good because there's a story in there and I think it takes you on a bit of a journey with different emotions - it's a really good song well done xxx

Thank you so much @Katie Wilson !!

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2018, 12:11:21 PM »

Yeah...good song.  Lovely arrangement,  and vocals are great.  Sound is very
 commercial to me.  It's the sort of stuff my kids listen too.  So good luck with it.
 There's a lot of this sort of genre out there, and this is as good as anything I've heard.
 To get it noticed you're going to have to something 'out of the box'.  Musically you've
 done everything you can....the rest is promotion.  Be outrageous/shocking...that's how
 it was done in my day....don't know if it would work now though, but it would be fun trying.
 Wouldn't it ?? ;D ;D

Excellent song old chap....loved it ;D ;D

Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

Cawproductions

• Platinum Album
  • Producer, Engineer & Songwriter
    • AtticVibes Music Library
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2018, 02:51:21 PM »
Hi dude

@Mutrins top vocal there dude. Productions is good too. It has a catchy vibe too.

Yeh its modern, thats not a crime,
Very commercial, and I am saying that as a positive...

Great work.

Mutrins

• Open Mic
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2018, 09:01:34 PM »

Yeah...good song.  Lovely arrangement,  and vocals are great.  Sound is very
 commercial to me.  It's the sort of stuff my kids listen too.  So good luck with it.
 There's a lot of this sort of genre out there, and this is as good as anything I've heard.
 To get it noticed you're going to have to something 'out of the box'.  Musically you've
 done everything you can....the rest is promotion.  Be outrageous/shocking...that's how
 it was done in my day....don't know if it would work now though, but it would be fun trying.
 Wouldn't it ?? ;D ;D

Excellent song old chap....loved it ;D ;D

Thank you so much!! I'm so bad with marketing and promo, but I will try to figure something out lol.

Outrageous and shocking....interesting haha. sure would be fun! :)

Mutrins

• Open Mic
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2018, 09:02:03 PM »
Hi dude

@Mutrins top vocal there dude. Productions is good too. It has a catchy vibe too.

Yeh its modern, thats not a crime,
Very commercial, and I am saying that as a positive...

Great work.

Thank you very much. I appreciate the words! Thank you for taking a listen

Micky

OleAnders

• Busker
  • Ole Anders Walseth
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2018, 10:00:29 AM »
Think you did a really good job here. The voice is very clear and it is nicely arranged. Good work that you get some variations into how you sing the first lines in timing and rythm. The background humming throughout covers the vocals a bit. Maybe could be used a bit more sparsely and I would prefer if it was harmonies instead, but it does fill in the vocal and soundscape. I guess you are going for a bit of a commercial sound and it could have a bit more energy in the production/arrangement during the choruses. Feels a bit like a summer song, dont quite know why.

Mutrins

• Open Mic
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2018, 04:04:13 AM »
Think you did a really good job here. The voice is very clear and it is nicely arranged. Good work that you get some variations into how you sing the first lines in timing and rythm. The background humming throughout covers the vocals a bit. Maybe could be used a bit more sparsely and I would prefer if it was harmonies instead, but it does fill in the vocal and soundscape. I guess you are going for a bit of a commercial sound and it could have a bit more energy in the production/arrangement during the choruses. Feels a bit like a summer song, dont quite know why.

Thank you for your input @OleAnders !! Noted. Thank you for listening!

lillypilly

• Open Mic
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2018, 04:49:56 AM »
This to me has instant appeal, really like the poppy vibe I guess and listening right through the track a couple of times was easy

cheers
Lilly

Mutrins

• Open Mic
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2018, 06:04:18 PM »
This to me has instant appeal, really like the poppy vibe I guess and listening right through the track a couple of times was easy

cheers
Lilly

So happy you liked it. Thank you for listening :)