You belong to me Jason Wade Cover

• 3 Replies

HardCore

• Busker
« on: April 10, 2018, 11:40:23 PM »
Hello guys,

It has been a while ... still writing a lot of stuff, no time to record properly though. This time My brother and I (that is also the name of the band) decided to start a series of videos on my youtube channel (both covers and original pieces) this is the firs one, nothing special I hope you like it. Bye

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 08:00:41 AM »
Hi Hardcore

Please read the guidelines for posting (link in my sig and a sticky at the top of all the review boards).

The reviews sections are for original songs only. I've moved your cover version to the bar. If you prefer, I can move it again to open mic. Let me know.
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

dasntn

• Open Mic
  • Nex't'Nothin - my main gig
    • Nex't'Nothin
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 04:26:46 PM »
Hi Hardcore

I don't know the original song, but that sounded and looked good. You have a great voice (or is that your brother?) and between you, you sound good and current. If I were you I would be getting your own songs video'd like this to promote yourselves!

How did you do the video - what sort of video cameras, or was it done on phones, and how did you edit it/sync the cameras? I only ask as this is not an area I have much experience of.
cheers
Dave

HardCore

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 04:24:45 PM »
Hi Hardcore

I don't know the original song, but that sounded and looked good. You have a great voice (or is that your brother?) and between you, you sound good and current. If I were you I would be getting your own songs video'd like this to promote yourselves!

How did you do the video - what sort of video cameras, or was it done on phones, and how did you edit it/sync the cameras? I only ask as this is not an area I have much experience of.
cheers
Dave

hello and thank you for the feedback. The video was shot with a canon eos 80d but we are not very skilled yet .. In fact I think that the video was pretty bad actually.

we did another one and you could take a look if you like ..

[/youtube]

we are going to record our own songs this summer ... but in the meanwhile you can listen to them on soundcloud!