konalavadome

Lyricist For Hire (So To Speak)

• 19 Replies

KamInnons

• Busker
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2019, 08:07:53 AM »
Please send PM for cost hire rate details if you are interested. I am flexible with the rate depending on what it would be used for and expected hours to be flown. Cheers

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2019, 10:54:50 PM »
Um. I'm not sure what to make of this (especially considering your other posts). I'd have to hear some of your work before I'd even contemplate offering my services.

Just a note. The word "hire" in the title is just a tagline. I don't expect to get paid for my lyrics (unless it's for - or possibly for - commercial use, in which case money would be a nice outcome!). I expect to be recognised for my lyrics as their author but beyond that I'm fairly easy.

That being said, I'm unlikely to agree to anything until I've either checked the other person out or I know them/of them from the forum and they've been around long enough for me to figure they're kosher.

Sterix

• Platinum Album
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2022, 12:00:27 AM »
Well nothing ever came of the last poster, though a lot has happened since... thought I'd put myself out there again!

Any forum members need any lyrics writing for them, give me a holler! Regular(ish) forum members I do for free (if you'll excuse the expression).

Any pro/semi-pro singers or bands, that's another kettle of fish. PM me for discussions on terms.

SenseOfDrama

• Busker
    • Sense Of Drama Official Website
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2023, 03:22:04 AM »
I love your lyrics especially "No Time To Die" I am a guitarist and performer and I would love to try my hand at this kind of lyrics to see if something interesting can be done.

Sterix

• Platinum Album
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2023, 10:35:47 PM »
I love your lyrics especially "No Time To Die" I am a guitarist and performer and I would love to try my hand at this kind of lyrics to see if something interesting can be done.

I've PM'd you. Would appreciate a response. I can tell from your profile that you've been on the forum since then so I presume you've seen my response. If you don't want to collaborate - fine. But, either way, some sort of response would be nice. Even if it's to say "I'm a little bit busy right now, but I'd like to consider it" or "I've changed my mind, I don't want to collaborate.". Any response at all would be good...