konalavadome

Lyrics for my song

• 5 Replies

Timoty

• Busker
« on: April 10, 2018, 08:59:13 AM »
Hello,

I am a 14 year old singer from the Netherlands and I want to make my own songs. But I can’t write lyrics. Can someone help me to write a lyrics? Or can someone write a lyrics for me? I already have the beat for the song.
The beat for the song: https://soundcloud.com/tim-loonstra-905923884/beat1-timoty

Youtube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCewsli2OHki_mJM8rdrRQXA

Best Regards,
Timoty
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 10:15:37 AM by Timoty »

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 08:02:35 PM »
Hi Timoty.

The link takes you to a number of cover songs. Can you provide a better link to the song (or beat) you want us to write lyrics for?

Timoty

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 08:32:36 AM »
[quote :D author=Sterix link=topic=15134.msg144963#msg144963 date=1523386955]
Hi Timoty.

The link takes you to a number of cover songs. Can you provide a better link to the song (or beat) you want us to write lyrics for?
[/quote]

I can do that today  :D

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 06:49:49 PM »
Hi Timoty

Look forward to hearing your stuff, What do you find difficult with writing lyrics? Have you tried writing them first them putting a song around them as best you can, what instruments do you play? sometimes a guitar is easier to write lyrics /songs at the same time over a piano?, Do you want to write lyrics in English or Dutch? What kind of genre is it - Rock, EDM, Folk?

There's plenty of folk in this forum who can help you, some really really talented artists, from all over the World.

Good luck Timoty, and just try doing it a lot, and don't give up even after a few attempts, like Ed Sheeran said @I might write 20 songs and 1 might be any good, and the rest are just practise'

Best of luck

cpm

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 03:53:58 PM »
Hi Timoty.

I can do that today  :D

Hi @Timoty... you still haven't linked to the song you would like lyrics for... if you can't send a link directly to the music, we can maybe help you out.

Timoty

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 10:16:11 AM »