konalavadome

Lyrics for my song

• 5 Replies

Timoty

• Busker
« on: April 10, 2018, 07:59:13 AM »
Hello,

I am a 14 year old singer from the Netherlands and I want to make my own songs. But I can’t write lyrics. Can someone help me to write a lyrics? Or can someone write a lyrics for me? I already have the beat for the song.
The beat for the song: https://soundcloud.com/tim-loonstra-905923884/beat1-timoty

Youtube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCewsli2OHki_mJM8rdrRQXA

Best Regards,
Timoty
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 09:15:37 AM by Timoty »

Sterix

• Open Mic
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 07:02:35 PM »
Hi Timoty.

The link takes you to a number of cover songs. Can you provide a better link to the song (or beat) you want us to write lyrics for?
Then darkness fell
As the 1st God and the 2nd burned in hell
And all alone
Stood the 3rd God looking wearied to the bone

- War of the Gogs : ©2005 Sterix

Timoty

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 07:32:36 AM »
[quote :D author=Sterix link=topic=15134.msg144963#msg144963 date=1523386955]
Hi Timoty.

The link takes you to a number of cover songs. Can you provide a better link to the song (or beat) you want us to write lyrics for?
[/quote]

I can do that today  :D

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
    • Cowparsleyman on Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 05:49:49 PM »
Hi Timoty

Look forward to hearing your stuff, What do you find difficult with writing lyrics? Have you tried writing them first them putting a song around them as best you can, what instruments do you play? sometimes a guitar is easier to write lyrics /songs at the same time over a piano?, Do you want to write lyrics in English or Dutch? What kind of genre is it - Rock, EDM, Folk?

There's plenty of folk in this forum who can help you, some really really talented artists, from all over the World.

Good luck Timoty, and just try doing it a lot, and don't give up even after a few attempts, like Ed Sheeran said @I might write 20 songs and 1 might be any good, and the rest are just practise'

Best of luck

cpm

Sterix

• Open Mic
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 02:53:58 PM »
Hi Timoty.

I can do that today  :D

Hi @Timoty... you still haven't linked to the song you would like lyrics for... if you can't send a link directly to the music, we can maybe help you out.
Then darkness fell
As the 1st God and the 2nd burned in hell
And all alone
Stood the 3rd God looking wearied to the bone

- War of the Gogs : ©2005 Sterix

Timoty

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 09:16:11 AM »