Slava B. - Kings Lynn

• 20 Replies

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 11:32:46 AM »
Hi, Kevin beat me to the Rammstein comment, just with a bit of a Russian accent :P. Infectious! ;D
Out there, great guitar solo ;D
Cheers
Jamie

SlavaB

• Open Mic
  • Born to Rock
    • Official Web Site
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 07:59:56 PM »
Sorry could not reply to you all with my appreciated words to your such a positive feedback as was moving , decorating, setting studio up in my new house.

Thank you for your support.
Best Regards,
Slava B.

Cawproductions

• Platinum Album
  • Producer, Engineer & Songwriter
    • AtticVibes Music Library
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2018, 09:48:56 PM »
Hi Slav,

Ha, Not going to mention the Russian accent, but I really love this track, and the Russian vocal,

The guitars rock on this and its refreshing to hear a different style of vocal.

Listened to this a couple of times and it grows on me.

Thumbs up here.

Andy

Jack_Diamond.

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2018, 10:50:49 PM »
Normal for norfolk. I love it a lot, not heard much like it but im gonna start looking for things similar whilst enjoying this. Guitar solo was a highlight for me!

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 09:20:19 AM »
So glad I caught up with this one! Great atmosphere and such a feelgood song.

I'm a big fan of Gogol Bordello, who I'm sure aren't from King's Lynn or Russia, and this has some of their punky fusion. Great stuff!

SlavaB

• Open Mic
  • Born to Rock
    • Official Web Site
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2018, 09:58:54 AM »
Yes, i wanted to sound slightly different to others in regards to enhancing my Russian accent whilst "singing" :) I very glad it worked. Thank you very much for warm words and feedbacks, i live and breath with a feedbacks provided as it helps a lot to improve what i do. The best bit of this forum is that people here know what they talking about, and i absolutely love it. Once i finish with my house i will crack on with music reviews on this forum - promise!

Gogol Bordello originally from Ukraine and he lives in USA now, i do like their stuff too. My favourite songs are "Dig deep enough", "john the conqueror" :)

Best Regards,
Slava B.