Songwriter Forum > Resources & Marketing

Facebook advertising (let's see...)

(1/5) > >>

RealKevM:
Well i've bitten the bullet and just promoted my Facebook page for a daily fee of $1 lasting 10 days. It's a little experiment to see if it actually works at all and what kind of reach I get.

That amount is the lowest on the scale and apparently will reach upwards of 6,000 people.
I'll let you know how I get on :)

RealKevM:
So after almost 24 hours of Facebook promotion my page has a total of ONE new like.
The promotion in the first day reached 35 (!) people and out of those one liked the page. So basically so far it has cost me $1 for one new like.
I should qualify this by saying that my reach is male and female, aged 18-50 and live in the UK.
After the first day of promotion I have concluded that it is a waste of time and money though we'll see how things pan out over the next several days.

CaliaMoko:
I tried that a couple times. It did boost my views considerably but had little, if any, effect on my likes or followers. What has worked best for me on Facebook is to post occasionally on my personal page, providing a link and saying something like, "My Late Bloomers Rock page is up to ## likes. I'd sure like to make it to 100. If you haven't liked it yet, I hope you'll check it out and maybe mention it to your friends, as well."

Doing that a couple times got me up over 100. Now I'm working on 200....

RealKevM:
Thanks for the info and advise. I've already invited all my friends to like the page lol. I guess promoting it on forums and other social media is the way to go. I also promote it in Facebook music groups. Was curious to see if this way works at all oh well.

CaliaMoko:
Have I liked it yet? Do I know where it is?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version