• 3 Replies

Johnnyuk

« on: March 04, 2018, 09:03:01 PM »
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 04:32:54 PM by Johnnyuk »

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 10:42:49 PM »
Well this was about the 2nd or 3rd but the only early one I've managed to re-record. Written in 1979

Listen to Click #6 (The Reel Editors) by pompeyjazz #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/pompeyjazz/click-6

Laptop Philharmonic

• Busker
    • laptopphilharmonic.bandcamp.com
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 07:01:31 PM »
The first song is lost in the sands of time somewhere (which is probably for the best).

I do have, however, the first MIDI composition of mine, produced when I was 14 years old for a rubbish little Final Fantasy type game me and my friend failed to complete. It is absolutely dreadful.

If anyone has any recommendations on where I could post this atrocity, I would gladly let you giggle at it... embedding MIDI files doesn't seem to be much of a thing these days though.
Search "Laptop Philharmonic" on Spotify, iTunes etc. or visit:
laptopphilharmonic.bandcamp.com

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 07:33:38 PM »
Funny, I was thinking about this only the other day...

My memory being what it is, I can't recall exactly - though I know it was one of two songs I wrote in the mid 80's. One was called Witchcraft and the other one... well I've been fighting with my memory on and off for a few days trying to recall it's name but it's just out of my mental reach! I'm trying to remember now and my brain is just screaming "Agggghhhhh!" I think it would be a case of me looking through the thousands of sheets of paper in my drawers and then going "Oh! That one" when I see it. Think it begins with an H and I'm pretty sure it was a sad one (most of mine tend to be to be honest).

I also have a sneaking suspicion that one was the very first...