The worldwide peaceful protest 2012 (Help wanted)

• 3 Replies

onevoiceforthekids

• Busker
    • against child abuse network
« on: October 30, 2011, 02:56:42 PM »
My name is Sam Edwards and, I am the Chief Executive to the campaigns One voice for the kids and Against child abuse network. I am writing this because I need some help with a high-profile project that I am currently doing.

Details.

One voice for the kids was launched in March 2010 with the remit to challenge the Government on how paedophiles and child abusers are sentenced, and to educate the public in how the effects of child abuse irrevocably changes the lives of the victims, their family and friends.

One voice for the kids has recently forged major alliances with other like minded groups thus creating probably the UK's first network of child-related organisations. We seek to create a multi-agency, multi-charity approach to the issues of child abuse in order to tackle the issues in all of their complexity.
One Voice For The Kids in association with the Against child Abuse Network, alongside many other global organisations who are against child abuse, are set to create the world's largest Against Child Abuse Protest of its kind. This has never been done before. So here's what I am looking for. A year ago, I wrote a song called "Ten Million Tears" which is also our campaign theme tune. I went on another singer song writer forum and found someone to put the melody and vocals to the song and it has been made but as of yet, not professionally produced. The idea I have is to create a 10 song album for this worldwide peaceful protest and I am calling out to all in the music industry to ask if they would like to be involved in such a high-profile project such this. The date for this protest is scheduled for the 6th March 2012. We are encouraging like minded organisations to start a protest in their own towns, cities or countries, to help raise the much needed awareness in to the devastating effects of child abuse, state child abuse, child stealing by the state and child sex trafficking. The idea is to make the world leaders to hear our plight to take direct action NOW! So many children are being failed by their system, wherever they are in the world. This album will be able to help so many of the world's children to overcome, heal  and rebuild their lives as the proceeds will be used to open councillor centres throughout the UK and possibly worldwide. These centres will be run by other survivors of child abuse, offering all kinds of services to other victims of abuse.
If you would like to know more about this protest, please do not hesitate in contacting me via email at: thevoice@onevoiceforthekids.org.uk
I am also available via skype; onevoiceforthekids also via facebook; one voice for the kids or the against child abuse network, Twitter; http://twitter.com/#!/voiceforthekids

Website contact: www.onevoiceforthekids.org.uk or www.acanetwork.org.uk

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

A society that cannot protect its own children, has no future.
If you want your children to stand up for themselves......you must let them see that you stand up for them...

www.acanetwork.org.uk
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 05:32:43 PM by onevoiceforthekids »

onevoiceforthekids

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 10:48:06 AM »
The idea is to come up with something yourselves for the album. Must point out that, not all material made will go on the album as there might not be enough room. But, you could do a collaboration with a group of singers and a piano player. The idea behind each song is getting across the message that child abuse must stop, state child abuse must stop, forced adoption and child/human trafficking must stop. Write your own lyrics, make a melody and sing with your hearts. Tell the world this must stop. Once the track is made, please send it to us so we can hear it then, at a later stage, we can try to organise the track being recorded in an actual recording studio. The against child abuse forum is ready to hear your ideas on this album (even the bizarre ones)http://www.mousewaggler.co.uk/forum/default.asp then click on the worldwide peaceful protest album from the menu.

onevoiceforthekids

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 08:59:49 PM »
To date, one song has already be submitted and 2 more have been written for the protest. For those who produce songs, I would like to hear from you. If you are a graphic designer, we would also like to hear from you. We are looking for someone who can create a cover for the album. If you think you could help, please get in contact with me.
Thank you.

onevoiceforthekids

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 12:22:07 AM »
Musicians, singers/songwriters, record producers/video producers, graphic designers, visual engineers/sound engineers, your help is needed for high-profile music project. One voice for the kids in association with the Against child abuse network is putting together a 10 song album in aid of the worldwide peaceful protest that is scheduled to take place on the 6th March 2012. To date, one song has already been submitted and two more have been written. We are encouraging all musicians to take part in this high-profile music project, to help raise the much needed awareness in to the effects of child abuse and how it irrevocably changes lives of so many people.
So, how can you help? Let me share a our vision with you. The idea of this protest is to get each of the world leaders from each country to hear our plight to end the abuse of children. Around the world, children are being stolen from their parents using false evidence, perjury, threats and intimidation, false medical reports, including sectioning, fraud, and corruption in public authorities, police, courts and high-profile Government officials. Children who are being abused will not get justice because, if they go to the police, social services or the courts, their path to justice is blocked and I mean blocked. The aim of the protest is to expose the truth behind this and expose those responsible and bring them to justice. Imagine if the worldwide peaceful protest encourages the world's population to join together for one day, all protesting in their own countries outside their respective Government Offices? For one thing, it will have a profound effect on the world's economy...if we all took the day off!!! This will get the attention of the powers that be, giving them no other option but to listen. With this album, we will be able to demonstrate peacefully how bad this problem really is. To date, we currently have 18 of the world's countries taking part. If this protest is a success, it will the world's largest protest for a single cause. This I think you will agree, is one for the record books. We are asking for your help in getting these songs produced professionally in time for the protest. This is open to all ages and all nationalities so, please get in contact with us.
Nothing will change until we do. Please get behind this protest, do something amazing today and help to save an innocent child's life from abuse. If we want our children to stand up for themselves.....we need to let them see that we stand up for them....Join us on Facebook and Twitter under one voice for the kids. For more information, please contact me via my profile on this forum or by clicking the signature below to the Against child abuse network.

Thank you
Sam Edwards CEO