konalavadome

(new song) IluvUluv

• 19 Replies

LostBoy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2018, 10:45:28 PM »
Hello mate!

Your production skills are just ace mate! What a groove! Great singing. I love the title,lyrics in general. I love that you got in and out of there in 3 minutes! That’s bad ass enough on its own! ;)

For me my fave bits are the verses, they just pump along nicely, with that GREAT melody (& guitars).... now the question I have is...SHOULD that be my favourite parts of the song? It’s just a question & perhaps a silly one as we all have different tastes, yadi yada. I guess I just personally wanted a little more from the chorus....eeek! Sorry man.

Now, You know I’m a big fan of your stuff & I feel I can give you my honest feedback hopefully without you taking offence...I’m sure many will disagree with me about the chorus, which is fine & probably why you should absolutely not touch it!  :D
...but that’s just how I felt.

I hope that’s of some use to you mate.
Leo  ;D

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2018, 01:59:09 PM »
Hi Kev, love the drums they sound great! Definitely an 80's feel to the guitar stuff, made me think a little more of tears for fears rather than others observations on references . But, a really insistent vibe with a really catchy hook.
Really good!
Cheers
Jamie

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2018, 03:31:26 PM »
Hi Kev,

Another track that's chock full of sonic ideas and clever arrangements which means that it just flies by. I'm wondering how long does it take you to make these tracks once you have the song written? Where do you get your ideas from? Will you ever dry up? Are you human at all?

Another cracker from you. Like I said, we need a whole forum lounge just for Kev's songs so the rest of us don't sound so bad.

M

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2018, 05:10:57 PM »
I've got some catching up to do... glad I caught up with this one...
Synths have a 'Black Celebration' era Depeche Mode quality to them (which is a good thing).  I like the eastern scales too, and the restless guitars - lots of energy here, and it doesn't outstay its welcome.  Very solid track.  No suggestions for improvements, it's ace.
It's all too beautiful.

giitlesriddles

• Open Mic
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2018, 03:06:05 PM »
This song makes me really happy Haha, not a huge fan of the style, but I love the energy, so that's just taste. I love the muted guitar in the verse, and for the sound youre going for, those synths are so authentic. The chorus I feel could be half as long as it is. Or maybe it could be interspersed with other lines similar to a song like Lola, short verses short choruses, gives a real call and response vibe, ya feel? Other than that, I dig it, I love the ending too, caught me off guard.