konalavadome

Living a dream down in New York City

• 31 Replies

Mrs.Tobi

• Busker
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2018, 07:47:25 PM »
Thank you very much! The song is not interely finished

Its very accomplished in terms of achieving that soft NYC sound, however the vocals need bringing forward in the mix. There's a lack of clarity and I can't make out the lyrics without effort. I would think the lyrics when set against such an established genre are crucial and deserve to be heard more clearly....other than that...hard to criticise..

giitlesriddles

• Open Mic
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2018, 03:17:09 PM »
Love the guitar tone at the beginning, and that wah, Damn, the intro just oozes out of my speakers. I love the vibes, And the change to that diminished chord. That was sick. The soundscaping in this is so freakin cool tho. Everything kinda blends, the song has so many layers, but they meld into one voice. That being said, I'd love some more variety in the song, It feels like the vibe stays the same both musically and from the production standpoint throughout, I'd love something more to differentiate between sections. Take what you did with the trem picking guitars at 3:15, I want more stuff like that to really catch my ears.  Great Work overall!