Forum break

• 24 Replies

Mikey

• Solo Gig
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2018, 08:44:33 PM »
Got my fingers crossed for you, hope to see you back soon mate.

Mikey

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2018, 11:09:58 PM »
Look after yourself, Paul. Looking forward to your return in the not too distant future I hope :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2018, 08:01:13 PM »
Thanks to everyone who posted well wishes.  It's great to know that this is a truly caring forum where many good friendships are made. 

I'm taking one day at a time and hopefully will be resourceful enough to sort out recent problems.

I've been using my free time productively.  No writing but studying Logic X and a Mastering course when I'm not  at work.

Thank you

Paul
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 08:48:38 PM by Wicked Deeds »

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2018, 08:31:29 PM »
Hi Paul

I'm late to this but just want to wish you well! Sorry to hear your going through tough times! Nice to hear from you and fair play for spending your time productively!

Take care and all the best

Darren

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2018, 08:37:10 PM »
Good to see you pop up again Paul. Hang in there mate, hope you get everything sorted soon.
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2018, 02:15:09 PM »
I'm pleased to say I've experienced a degree of peace in recent weeks.  I can't say how welcome that's has been.  It's given me space to think more clearly and make plans for the future.  Thanks again to everyone who has posted well wishes.  I'm still not writing, just enjoying a more harmonious time :-)  I'm sure I'll be able to  Jump straight back in a continue writing as I always have done.  I've recently bought some new Rockit studio monitors too.  They sound incredibly good and are waiting for the action to begin. :-)

Paul

Katie Wilson

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2018, 02:25:55 PM »
Hi I'm quite a newbie but I can see what a high regard that you are held in by the others on here , best wishes and peace to you Katie

I hope one day we might be able to work together and maybe despite the lows you will be able to use them and create  something positive from your recent experiences

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2018, 02:49:55 PM »
Thank you Katie :-)

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2018, 05:48:40 PM »
Yo Paul.

Good to hear you are being cut some slack.  :)

I've been listening and loving your album. That and montydog's last one have been regulars in the taxi-wagon!

Keep well man.  8)

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2018, 05:57:51 PM »
Yo Paul.

Good to hear you are being cut some slack.  :)

I've been listening and loving your album. That and montydog's last one have been regulars in the taxi-wagon!

Keep well man.  8)

Ah thank you my friend.  I often think about writing my next album.  I'm wondering quite often about the direction or feel that I want the songwriting and production to embrace.  I've got so many songs in storage but it's creating new material that really makes songwriting worthwhile for me.  :-)

Paul