Hello All

• 3 Replies

Walrus5668

• Busker
« on: February 18, 2018, 04:22:57 PM »
Hi

Im loving the forum and the great variety of music that is created here.

My name is Gary Young. After a 6 year stint in a very active band over 20 years ago, my long term friend, band mate and songwriting partner and I have decided to rekindle our love for writing, recording and performing.

We are about 3 months into the process and ive got to say im loving every minute. We have been inviting all our music friends from previous bands and projects to come and guest on the songs that we are re recording and also the new material we are writing.

I feel like that part of my life that i missed for two decades has returned as my passion for music has never gone away.

I turn 50 this year and feel just as excited and thrilled as i did 20 years ago.

I look forward to hearing all of your great songs and mixes and i hope you will enjoy mine too.

:D :D :D

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 07:31:25 PM »
Welcome Gary! Sounds like you might be a good candidate to interview some day for my "Late Bloomers Rock" project!

I think you'll like the forum; we have a wonderful and supportive community here.

Vicki

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 08:56:03 AM »
Welcome aboard, there's some steak on the Barbie and a cool beer in the coolbox, take a nap on that towel over there and we'll give a nudge when it's ready.

That's how it is hear.

I've only been here since early Jan but I feel at home and have had some excellent feedback on some of my songs.

Like the J200

cpm

RealKevM

• Platinum Album
    • Soundcloud Real KevM 2
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 09:17:26 PM »
Hi Gary, welcome to the forum