Samba's & Cigarettes

• 19 Replies

RealKevM

• Platinum Album
    • Soundcloud Real KevM 2
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2018, 08:16:07 AM »
Hey Johnny, i've got a digital multitrack recorder so record some stuff on there, I just fancied doing a video this time. The sound quality does suffer though doesn't it. I usually do guitar tracks, then bass then vocals. Cheers for the heads up about firefox but God knows what that's all about haha

Hi Kev,
Yeah firefox still isn't working on your songs here. It's ok i'll use chrome instead. :)
For me with this demo of yours it wasn't so much about the sound quality Kev, cos that was more than good enough. It was more about you being able to hear your music back much clearer so you can easily hit those notes. There were parts when your pitch was fine so it told me that the issue was about you not being able to hear your music well enough when singing back. The next time you do a live demo put some headphones on. Because that will defo allow you to hear the music crystal clear which will allow you to sing back much better.
Keep it up Kev your doing great!
Johnny :)
I've got you now lol thanks man

RealKevM

• Platinum Album
    • Soundcloud Real KevM 2
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2018, 08:17:16 AM »
Nice song but why samba? This is not samba. Dont you think people will get confused? It’s nice anyway.
Thank you. It's not very clear but Sambas are a popular type of Adidas trainer.

Cawproductions

• Platinum Album
  • Producer, Engineer & Songwriter
    • AtticVibes Music Library
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2018, 01:31:46 PM »
Hi Kev,

That sounds like a cool song dude, few timing issues, and I think others have mentioned the vocal reverb etc., see if you can get a feed from your amp into your camera somehow,

But doing it live, nice. good melody too.

Ha The Adidas Samba (the classic gigging musicians choice of footwear) Love them.

Well done Kev.

RealKevM

• Platinum Album
    • Soundcloud Real KevM 2
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2018, 06:05:27 AM »
Cheers matey. I'm definitely a work in progress with sound, timing lol

RealKevM

• Platinum Album
    • Soundcloud Real KevM 2
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2018, 07:13:43 PM »
I've recorded an acoustic version on my boss br 80 recorder if anyone fancies a listen. It's not perfect but...

https://soundcloud.com/realkevm2/sambas-cigarettes-acoustic-home-demo