Could Donald Trump...

• 27 Replies

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 08:43:14 PM »
Yo Paul.

I've an each way bet on Armageddon,so if yer shittin'n me I know where you live and I'll be sending Bin around.  >:(

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2018, 02:52:32 AM »
Trump is a sociopath and a scammer.
He'll be going down in flames within a year if he doesn't blow this planet up first.
Nunes memo is a joke written by sycophants - don't fall for it my friend.

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2018, 06:14:35 AM »
Trump is a sociopath and a scammer.
He'll be going down in flames within a year if he doesn't blow this planet up first.
Nunes memo is a joke written by sycophants - don't fall for it my friend.

Quite an assertion. I appreciate your kind words towards me. I believe Nunes’ report to be thouroughly researched and documented, sober and damning and just the first of several more to come. IG’s report is next, I think, and said to show even more evidence of wrongdoing.

Ironically, it’s the insanity of the Democrats creating a tidal wave of anti-Russian hysteria in order to delegitimise and remove Trump that’s driving us towards destruction.

I’m more convinced the more I look at it...and I’ve looked at it an awful lot.

This perhaps sums it up for me

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2018/02/05/will-conspiracy-trump-american-democracy-go-unpunished/

Time will tell.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 07:50:20 AM by PaulAds »
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2018, 06:14:36 PM »
Time will tell.
We can agree on that  ;D
There's a beer in it for ya if you're right.

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2018, 09:43:20 AM »
This hasn’t gone away...but things are taking a lot longer than I’d expected  ::)

I don’t consider myself a conservative by any means...but this is a good prep for what ought to be coming...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/03/preparing-for-the-inspector-general-report-on-the-fbi-investigation-of-hillary-clinton/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2018, 11:27:14 AM »
...but Teresa may  :)

cpm

Martinswede

• Platinum Album
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2018, 08:16:13 PM »
This might be the big break through for my third attempt at the drum challenge! 

'Lies. Too many to count...'

Jenna

• Solo Gig
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2018, 01:35:43 AM »
Too funny. Jenna's view -> It's all media hysteria until a year later when the truth very quietly emerges with plenty of redactions and tiny print corrections allowing them to avoid libel charges.

Johnnyuk

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2018, 08:47:25 PM »
Love him or hate him the guy is at least doing something for the American people who voted him in. Imagine if he brings peace to north and south Korea?
How will CNN spin that in a bad light i wonder? Oh i am pretty sure they will.
Johnny :)

Jenna

• Solo Gig
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2018, 04:55:13 AM »
I thought that NK accidentally destroyed their mountain testing site, forcing them to shut down the program because it was leaking radioactive waste, endangering China and both Korea's. Their testing mountain collapsed upon itself. They have nowhere to test any longer.

Willhite

• Busker
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2018, 03:57:03 PM »
Where did you read that, Jenna? I guess that would make sense, but I feel like it would also be all over the news. You can't hide a nuclear accident, could you?

Jenna

• Solo Gig
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2018, 07:08:35 AM »
Where did you read that, Jenna? I guess that would make sense, but I feel like it would also be all over the news. You can't hide a nuclear accident, could you?

It was fairly prevalent in the news sources outside of the mainstream channels. Let me dig up a couple of reputable examples:

http://fortune.com/2018/04/25/north-korea-nuclear-test-mountain-mount-mantap/

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/05/north-koreas-nuclear-test-site-at-risk-of-imploding-chinese-scientist-says.html

What's most interesting to me is that I'm struggling to find this on mainstream sites, but it's all over the conservative news sites, which have more of an interest in keeping it under wraps, given how they're intent on crediting Trump for the end of NK nuclear testing by pushing for a Nobel Peace prize. Conservative news in the US is well known for publishing alternative facts and can't be trusted. Then again, all mainstream sources in the US are heavily influenced by whichever administration is in power and that could explain the relative lack of coverage. I did find it was published in the Washington Post, but they pulled it for some reason after-the-fact. The internet artifact of its initial coverage is still available.

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2018, 06:50:56 PM »
I mentioned the IG’s report in a previous post...

I thought this was quite incredible to watch...although I’m familiar with most of what was “disclosed”