konalavadome

SuperBeat - Ben Wells/Outsider Muzic

• 0 Replies

benlorenzowells

• Busker
« on: January 20, 2018, 10:44:52 AM »
Hello !!!

This is a song about living for the weekend.

If u like this please search for us on spotify. There are more songs there. Type Ben Wells/Outsider Muzic. Thanks!!!

https://soundcloud.com/benjamin-lorenzo-wells/superbeat

SuperBeat - Ben Wells/Outsider Muzic/Scarlett.

When I wake up in the morning and the sky’s so blue/ sun caresses my chest, I think of you/ I wonder where are you going, where have you been/ eyes like clear skies, life so true/ if it’s heaven, baby we can go too/ call a couple friends, they can all come through/ we can have a couple drinks, see what the couples think/ of a dinner date, to innovate, 2 + 2/ or we can just chill, lie, flip the pillow/ relax, and pass like wind in the willow/ I get silly and the covers get thrown/ we can act like kids even though we’re grown/ it’s ok baby I know what you like/ I ok maybe, in hope that you might/ jump up, and head for the stove/ while you do it, I lie back, eyes just close.

(Chorus)
This is the morning, where all of your fears, just disappear/ tonight is the evening, where work is over we live for the weekend (repeat last line).  

(Verse 2)

I shoot for the stars in the morning/ wipe the sleep from my eyes, stop yawning/ it’s time to wake up, shake up, shave, and bathe my face plus/ the rest of my being/ send a couple texts, see who I’m seeing/ dry my body next, the coca butter creaming/ smell so fresh, chest is gleaming/ super smooth flesh, like Lupe I’m beaming/ the leaves on the trees are back now/ such a perfect scene it acts out/ the birds on the branch, with a little song and dance/ I stop for a glance then my eyes are back down/ I gotta sort my night out/ enjoy the day and it’s lights out/ but not off, I got that Friday feeling/ let the week end, never end, a dreamer’ pleading/

(Verse 3)

This is the part of my day I enjoy the most/ it’s Friday evening, I’ll see you folks/ have a superb weekend, I really hope/ on Monday your fresh, refreshed blessed with jokes/ flick off my station, state that I’m leaving/ grub, pub, club, that’s my evening/ even morning, let’s not project/ I got the whole week if I need to reflect/ step up in the place and the music’s pumping/ I head to the bar for a drink or something/ no problems or panic, it’s all a good vibe/ after the week that I’ve had, I need a good night/ we can dance girl, have a little moment/ just know that I got a girl at home that/ I care for, and she cares for me/ she smiles “don’t worry, it’s the same for me”.  
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 12:18:31 PM by benlorenzowells »