Songwriter Forum > The Bar

Forum "Snapshot" Compilation Album

(1/24) > >>

pompeyjazz:
Hi All,

I'm starting a new thread on this as we have already got a list of potential contributors.

I've already had six submissions

Date for submissions, 1 month today, 14th February

For all of the people who have indicated interest, please pm me a link to the song in best quality .wav format via dropbox or other file share mechanism what you think is your own most suitable song for the album. There is no theme other than to highlight the forum and it does not have to be a new song. It must however be of a decent broadcast quality.

I will need song title, Artist name and composer(s)

Once I've got the songs in (and I appreciate that everybody who expressed an initial interest may not contribute) I will look at the next steps.

You could also suggest an album title  Smiley

Also - Volunteers required for artwork

Cheers

John

Martinswede:
Hi John!

Great with a date set. I was a bit curios. Can't do much with colors I'm afraid. Tryin' to keep it real.

Martin

pompeyjazz:
Cheers Martin. I really struggle with the artwork and promotional side of it  :)

Darren1664:
Hey

The song I wanted to submit for this too far off done so I don't think I will be submitting anything for this. Sure you have plenty anyway!

Do you have an album name yet? Maybe "Pompz and Circumstance"? :P

Looking forward to this!!

All the best

Darren

Viscount Cramer & His Orchestra:
Not that it's any of my business Darren but why not submit 'Man Reborn'...that was your latest release and it's a cracking song that would grace any compilation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version