konalavadome

Into the darkness

• 33 Replies

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2018, 10:13:23 PM »
Hi Alan, good to hear from you! I Don’t expect any sugar coating and you didn’t disappoint! I’ve not been prolific since the middle of last year(glad you noticed), I’m particularly impressed that you were complimentary about my lyrics, which have always been a source of pain for me!
Always nice to hear from you!
Cheers
Jamie

Cazrolina

• Open Mic
    • Instagram:
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2018, 12:13:55 AM »
Really interesting, otherworldly feel. Great lyrics again. Got a french movie-esque feeling from this for some reason. Could imagine a george michael (older album) vibe too, and agreed with the others. Im here late in the game, but thoroughly enjoying a second listen. Some great melodies, and loving the big gothic epic blast off at the end. great outro. cx
Caz
AlphaLine

Debut EP ‘Polarity’ out now.
Listen here: https://www.alphalineband.com/press-1/polarity-out-now

SlavaB

• Open Mic
  • Born to Rock
    • Official Web Site
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2018, 10:03:51 AM »
If to compare who you sound like in this tracks - I Would say "Moby".  I would make it a little bit quicker literally  just a few BPM's up.  Overall I like it, the title of the song actually does the job especially to what is going on in the track from 3:39 minute. Like it.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Slava B.

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2018, 12:47:42 PM »
Hi guys, thanks for listening!

Hi Caz,happy to get a positive comment on the lyric! And.....I know what you mean about George Michael, I thought that too, just wish I could sing like him! ;D

Hi SB,I’m not too familiar with Moby, but I’ll take it as a positive! :D

Seems like the outro is a hit!

Thanks again!
Cheers
Jamie