A big Hi, a wave and a perfect cadence

• 3 Replies

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« on: January 02, 2018, 04:23:19 PM »
It's great to be here, amongst fellow songwriters, and people that can give real advice, and a listening ear.

I've been writing songs for many years and I have quite a few lyrics that need melodies and finished songs that need lyrics.

I'm here for you to guide me and advise me on how best to bring it all together, I'm very excited for you to hear my songs, and for me to listen to yours.

...it's every night at Bingo, it's true that Money talks, it's just hard to learn the lingo...

Cowparsleyman
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 08:23:13 AM by cowparsleyman »

Laptop Philharmonic

• Busker
    • laptopphilharmonic.bandcamp.com
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 07:11:58 PM »
Hey cowparsleyman,

Didn't realise you were new here as well! I've dropped your Soundcloud page into my list of links to listen to when I'm not tired.

What lead you to the name cowparsleyman? It's got a ring to it.
Search "Laptop Philharmonic" on Spotify, iTunes etc. or visit:
laptopphilharmonic.bandcamp.com

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 09:07:37 AM »
Hi Lappy

Yeah I'm only a week or so old here...a youngling as it were.

Thanks for the link to my SC page, glad you like it, there' quite a bit coming up -  a Korean song (it's really great, but I'm struggling to find a Korean that will sing it), theres another version of co-noshusness..which tunes do you like there?

The name cowparsleyman came from the days when I was a triathlete, I was in a posh shop buying a wetsuit, trying it on in a fitting room with my young daughter that had a curtain in front of it, I was half naked when my daughter flung back the curtain for all to see and shouted "He's not an ironman, he's a cowparsleyman" and the name stuck, it also allows quite a bit of anonimity and intrigue about it QED.

Thanks for your interest.

cpm... :)

RealKevM

• Platinum Album
    • Soundcloud Real KevM 2