konalavadome

Use my lyrics

• 11 Replies

Katie Wilson

« on: January 01, 2018, 09:50:08 AM »
Hi I'd be happy to find someone who might be able to put music to my lyrics , if you think that they are any good

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 04:34:06 PM »
So where are they? :) :) :)
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

Katie Wilson

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 08:26:40 PM »
Hi shadowfax they are on the lyrics page  :)

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 08:08:04 AM »
Oh..my bad ;D..thought you had a website or something.. :) :)
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 08:25:06 AM »
Hi Katie

I had a look at some of them, and at the moment I'm trying to get lyrics to fit some of my songs, but maybe later I'll try to come with something, but I can't promise.

CPM

Katie Wilson

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 10:12:18 AM »
Hi Katie

I had a look at some of them, and at the moment I'm trying to get lyrics to fit some of my songs, but maybe later I'll try to come with something, but I can't promise.

CPM

I can't ask for anymore than that I'll take a look at some of your stuff might give me a few ideas

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 09:08:00 AM »
If I knew which lyrics you wanted music for, I have spare stuff (orphaned tracks someone called them) laying around.  Often enough, existing lyrics and existing music fits together quite well with minimum "shoehorning." 

I can also tell you how you can write your own music using software that allows almost anyone to string together backing tracks.  Let me know if you are interested.
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.

Bernd

• Solo Gig
    • Bernd's Lyrics
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 10:55:49 AM »
Hi Katie,

why not offer writing to someone's music, too? It's not much of a difference anyway. And you'd have one possible taker in Cowparsleyman.

Did the trick for me ;-)

Cheers,
Bernd

Hi Cowparsleyman,

if Katie doesn't take the bait - I'm always game.
Bernd
good lyricist, mediocre songwriter, lousy musician
likes rock but writes for anybody anyway ;-)

Katie Wilson

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 05:18:29 PM »
If I knew which lyrics you wanted music for, I have spare stuff (orphaned tracks someone called them) laying around.  Often enough, existing lyrics and existing music fits together quite well with minimum "shoehorning."  

I can also tell you how you can write your own music using software that allows almost anyone to string together backing tracks.  Let me know if you are interested.

Hi I'd be very interested in having a go at writing my own songs using software but I'm on an iPad

Hi Katie,

why not offer writing to someone's music, too? It's not much of a difference anyway. And you'd have one possible taker in Cowparsleyman.

Did the trick for me ;-)

Cheers,
Bernd

Hi Cowparsleyman,

if Katie doesn't take the bait - I'm always game.

This is something that I'd be interested in as well thanks xxx
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 05:20:05 PM by Katie Wilson »

Rokhart

• Busker
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2018, 11:19:01 PM »
Hi Katie. If you’re using iPad why not use GarageBand. It’s great for working out melodies to you’re lyrics. Try messsing around with piano notes or chords for a start. All the best😀

dasntn

• Open Mic
  • Nex't'Nothin - my main gig
    • Nex't'Nothin
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 06:19:24 PM »
Hi Katie

which chords have you learned on the guitar so far? If you let me know, I will a have a go writing a melody that fits round those chords, then you will be able to play and sing the song yourself, which is a great feeling
cheers
Dave

Katie Wilson

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2018, 04:05:42 PM »
Hi so far I've learnt both a chords    Both e chords  g chord d chord  but I'm I have no rhythm as it takes ages to,change fingers but then I've only been going 2 weeks but that would be nice thanks Dave xxx