I'm Alright

• 3 Replies

MartinKlok

• Busker
« on: December 13, 2017, 03:31:19 PM »
Hello,

Currently writing down what is on my mind. This is right from my hart, and it helps me a lot to leave the past in the past. All i'm trying to is to let go and writing helps a lot! Advice is very welcome!

( English is not my main Language, tips are always welcome! :) )

I left you there behind.
At the 9th grade road, going right.
You'r so pretty and so high.
But i left you there, far behind.

Rises from the ashes you made.
About my feet, my face, my voice, my life.
I left you there behind.
Still rising from your ashes today.
This time.

But you know what i'm gonna say.
There was that someone back in the days.
Who was so mean, so not right.
Around my feet, my face, my voice, my life.
But i raised from the ashes, build my empire.
And i Raise. I still Raise.

Rises from the ashes you made,
About my feet, my face, my voice, my life.
I left you there behind,
Still rising from your ashes today,
This time. All Time.

All i wanna say to you,
You'r the darkness in my mind,
The piece i don't tell. I hide.

Thankyou so much for black, all time.
Now i never give up. I fight.

I know who i am, i know i'm worth it.
You're Never right.
So not right.

Thanks, I'm alright.

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 08:22:53 PM »
Hi Fendi

Welcome and thanks for sharing your lyrics. They read really well to me and I think would be great for a song. Do you have an idea of music for this? Also, it may help to post these in the lyrics board also - it's not always the busiest place on the forum so patience is needed but well worth it.

All the best

Darren

MartinKlok

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 08:29:22 PM »
Hey Darren,

Well thanks for your words, that meens a lot! Aldo i have no idea how i can replace this, i will open a post under the Lyrics sticky! Thanks for letting me know!

I have not really an idea what genre i would like to be placed or put in, same for the music since i don't have the stuff to make music / record stuff ( aldo that would be totaly awesome and a dream coming true! ) I endjoy pop a lot, but this feels more like just a 'guitar and a voice' thing to me then a big pop song, but if you have any suggestions im always open! :D

I love to write something that really has some emotion in it, thats what i love so much about music, and writing something that connects with other people is for me the biggest gift i can get from my writing!

Thanks,
Martin

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 05:25:03 PM »
Hey Darren,

Well thanks for your words, that meens a lot! Aldo i have no idea how i can replace this, i will open a post under the Lyrics sticky! Thanks for letting me know!

I have not really an idea what genre i would like to be placed or put in, same for the music since i don't have the stuff to make music / record stuff ( aldo that would be totaly awesome and a dream coming true! ) I endjoy pop a lot, but this feels more like just a 'guitar and a voice' thing to me then a big pop song, but if you have any suggestions im always open! :D

I love to write something that really has some emotion in it, thats what i love so much about music, and writing something that connects with other people is for me the biggest gift i can get from my writing!

Thanks,
Martin

you're very welcome Martin and I hope you find what you're looking for here. Keep writing and posting and someone might snap up your lyrics for a song. It may also be worth at some point sharing your lyrics on the calloborations section, once you are happy with them. I would offer myself but I am a little busy with various projects and don't have the time at the moment. Also, I'm not the best :P

Anyway - Hope you get some useful feedback in the lyrics board

All the best

Darren