konalavadome

Introducing - A Kiss Before The Winter

• 10 Replies

Wicked Deeds

« on: December 10, 2017, 05:46:02 PM »
Hello,

My album "A Kiss Before The Winter" was delivered a few days ago.  I haven't got a clue how to make videos for you tube - seriously, I just wanted some still photographs of the album artwork to appear.  Instead, the images are zooming in and out.  Anyway, if anyone would like a sneak preview of the songs, then please click on the link provided.

thanks

Paul

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 12:45:42 PM »
The Album will be released on Monday 18th December.  It will be distributed digitally by CD Baby through a number of avenues.  Should anyone be interested in the album and prefer a CD, then please send a personal message and I will arrange delivery. 

thanks

Paul  :)

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 12:48:06 PM »
Well done...yeah i need some YT vids making...i think the better they are , the more attention the songs get?

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 12:58:00 PM »
Thanks S.T.C.   Making the album took years and it was a real labour of love.  Good luck with the videos.  I really was bamboozled but completely agree with you a good video is a brilliant marketing tool.

Paul

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 09:51:00 PM »
This is an album to be proud of Paul - I just got around to having my first listen of many. Wonderful songwriting, a broad range of songs all tied together in your unique style and delivery. Some very moving songs on there too. I'm really glad you decided to make this record and send it out into the world. All we need now is a follow up.

I highly recommend this album, folks - grab it while it's hot!
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 08:38:41 PM »
Ah, thanks tone. I'm so pleased you enjoyed listening. The follow up will come in 2018 for sure.

John - thank you. I'm pleased the album hit the mark.  :)

Paul

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 08:00:06 AM »
Received my copy (thank you) so will be listening in the car over the next week  ;D

The artwork looks amazing (well done TONE) and the product has a very professional feel
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2017, 08:42:46 AM »
I got mine too...

I really must say it’s a beautiful CD...it is very professionally done...the artwork is fantastic and most importantly, the songs are beautifully written and performed.

Hard to pick one, but I think my favourite has to be “still remains” - what a lovely song.

It’s a brilliant example of what can be achieved in songwriting.

I love it.
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 08:45:47 PM »
Hey chaps,

Thank you for the lovely comments. Tone did a fantastic job on the artwork.  The songs are all written from experience. I hope that this gives the album a strong emotional foundation.

Paul, "Still Remains" was written in the days after  my Dad's death. I was reflecting on his life as a fisherman  and the relationship that we never had. It's about scattering his ashes out at sea, saying goodbye to him in the funeral home, the dream  that I had of playing football with him only a few days after his death.  It's a deeply emotional song that moves me every time that I listen to it.  Preparing this song for the album has brought back so many thoughts and feelings.

Thank you sincerely for the compliment.  I am delighted that you are enjoying the album.

Paul

By the way, the album should be released tomorrow, providing a typing error has been corrected for the digital distribution.  :)

« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 08:48:35 PM by Wicked Deeds »

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 07:17:39 AM »

Hey Paul,

Got mine yesterday ;D ;D

Many thanks my friend.  Will be listening today on my drive to Kent ;D

Looks really good.  Only had a chance to listen to the first couple of
 tracks......sounding really pro mate ;D ;D

talk soon.....BIG thanks,    MERRY XMAS ;D ;D

Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran