"If You Knew"

• 18 Replies

PopTodd

• Platinum Album
    • Hop On Pop on Facebook
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2017, 10:58:50 PM »
Todd, I just wanted to say how much I love the CD. Some great songs on there. My favorites are the country ones. And the really cool bonus track, too. That's one of my all time favorite songs, and you guys really did it justice. Awesome.

Thanks,
Lynn

Awesome!
I am so happy that you're enjoying it (and that it finally got there)!
That bonus track (some background) was recorded by the punk band that I was in back in 1994, at the studio where Wilco recorded much of Summerteeth years later.
We knew one of the studio owners and were (I think) only the second band to record there -- after Mekons, who were there before us, doing I <3 Mekons record.
I played bass and sang on that one.

Again: so glad that you're enjoying it. You made my night!

Cazrolina

• Open Mic
    • Instagram:
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2017, 02:33:25 AM »
Real, real nice. Beautiful music, classy, timeless. Those subtle changes keeping everything interesting and adding cool elements to the piece throughout. Brill vocals and lyrics. Fab work, man. You're right to be proud :) Its a gem. cx
Caz
AlphaLine

Debut EP ‘Polarity’ out now.
Listen here: https://www.alphalineband.com/press-1/polarity-out-now

PopTodd

• Platinum Album
    • Hop On Pop on Facebook
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2017, 02:40:24 AM »
Real, real nice. Beautiful music, classy, timeless. Those subtle changes keeping everything interesting and adding cool elements to the piece throughout. Brill vocals and lyrics. Fab work, man. You're right to be proud :) Its a gem. cx

Thank you so much, Caz!
 ;D

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2017, 03:12:25 AM »
Thanks for directing me to this lovely track PT  :) Very classy and very well produced...it's just so darn smooth and easy to listen to. Love everything about it :)