konalavadome

(new song) Nightsoulday.

• 17 Replies

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2017, 04:11:42 PM »
Hi peeps..thanks for listening... :)

can't really do a maxed out rock vocal..just not a good enough singer..
would love to be able to do it though ;D

my songs haven't been picked up because they sound like the 80's..( and maybe they're crap) maybe when the eighties sound comes back round eh!!!..big maybe though ::) ::)

best, Kevin :) :)

I hope it's okay that I condensed your post to just these points, because I read them and wanted to yell at you! You have a Great voice, and your songs are fantastic. You get almost universally positive feedback. Your songs are absolutely not "crap".

As to why you haven't gotten picked up, who knows? I suspect you gotta get an agent to get commercially successful.

Lynn

Your very kind Lynn, thank you for wanting to yell at me! :) :)
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2017, 12:09:42 PM »
WOW Kevin! The production of this track sounds brilliant to me :) the strings are amazing :)
Your vocals are really good and I didn't mind that they didn't totally rock out, when the rest of the track did...I liked the contrast :) I loved your song  :-*
I know the 80's sound is going to make a BIG come back soon, so hang in there Kevin :)

pacho

• Busker
  • Just write and sing!
    • Pacho Music Blog
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2017, 09:15:47 PM »
Nice instrumental intro , Like the dreamy aspectBut i would add somewhere contrabass or some piano basses because i did not hear lot of bass sounds .. And guitar killed me :D , so unexpected Wau