konalavadome

Any of these plugins worth it?

• 20 Replies

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2017, 04:34:45 AM »
Ah, sorry, Silver Machine. I misunderstood. I wish I had an answer for you. I did think updates were for life. So I checked my license. I see I am good only until version 6.99.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2017, 08:58:43 AM »
No man, what you get is free updates for two complete versions/ builds.
I bought it right at the end of version 3 in 2011. So I gotta buy Reaper 5 if I want it now.

That's interesting if not a little sneaky

I'm on 5.6.2 atm so I presume I'm covered for versions 5 & 6 ??

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2017, 05:03:21 PM »
I picked up the abbey road plate reverb on black friday...something like $30 which is incredible (think retail price is about $250). I think it is still on sale.

Absolutely awesome reverb, especially if you are into these more 'analoguey' or old school sounds.

Thanks RAM - I was on the lookout for some new reverbs so have taken the plunge based on your recommendation as it is the last day of the $29 sale

Just listened to this demo - WOWOWOWOW - I just can't get over how natural and authentic they sound and the versatility is phenomenal!!!!

Here is the demo:
  :o
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

Ramshackles

• Global Moderator
  • Stadium Tour
  • https://soundcloud.com/ramshackles
    • Ramshackles @ Facebook
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 05:14:20 PM »
I picked up the abbey road plate reverb on black friday...something like $30 which is incredible (think retail price is about $250). I think it is still on sale.

Absolutely awesome reverb, especially if you are into these more 'analoguey' or old school sounds.

Thanks RAM - I was on the lookout for some new reverbs so have taken the plunge based on your recommendation as it is the last day of the $29 sale

Just listened to this demo - WOWOWOWOW - I just can't get over how natural and authentic they sound and the versatility is phenomenal!!!!

Here is the demo:
  :o
They are really incredible aren't they...Really easy to get a good sound.
Aswell as stunning smooth & silky reverbs, you can get some totally wacky & cool effects by just messing about with it. There is a preset called something like Long Vocal FX which is a good starting point

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz

Yodasdad

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2017, 02:01:47 AM »
Only 7 hours of the Cyber Monday sale left and I'm very tempted to get 'Waves Centre' for $49

I've seen it used to good effect on various instument tracks, rather than just a whole mix.

Any thoughts?...

Great!!!, just popped to the waves site to get a link and now I'm looking st Piano centric as well!!

Jesus, I gotta stop going there. :-\ :-\

Yodasdad