konalavadome

I don't think it's going to snow

• 19 Replies

diademgrove

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2017, 02:58:23 PM »
As always I feel honoured when Lynn asks me to mix a song for her. I've had a little trouble with my ears which may explain why the backing vocals sound a little too loud.

I'm in the process of remixing the song. If Lynn likes it I'm sure you'll get to hear it.

I'll catch up with my reviewing shortly.

Keith

ps it snowed here today

redrhodie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2017, 01:49:48 PM »
Yes, snow gives a special sense on Christmas time and even if it is not yet here, we invent all the other things that remind us its colour, its presence....
Cool song and cool sing. See you soon. Mora

Thank you, Mora. I appreciate that you took the time to listen and comment. I'm glad you liked it!

As always I feel honoured when Lynn asks me to mix a song for her. I've had a little trouble with my ears which may explain why the backing vocals sound a little too loud.

I'm in the process of remixing the song. If Lynn likes it I'm sure you'll get to hear it.

I'll catch up with my reviewing shortly.

Keith

ps it snowed here today

Keith,

Thank you so much. I do like the remix more than the first version. I've put it in my original post at the top of the page.

I'm so lucky to have you as a friend and band mate. Thanks for doing this for me. Now we can get back to our real project.

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2017, 01:24:28 AM »
I LOVE Christmas songs - the more cheezzze the better  ;D ;D

Humbug to those that don't!!  ;D ;D

I enjoyed this - tongue-in-cheek and all

I don't think it's going to snow!!

hohohohoho - indeed!

Paul

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2017, 03:53:43 PM »
Hi,

Others have covered most of what I was going to say....It's fun, light hearted and witty. I think the sleigh bells are a little overdone but I guess that's ironic. Pretty song, nicely sung and it has a lovely naivety (nativity anyone?) to it.

M

redrhodie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 05:46:48 PM »
I LOVE Christmas songs - the more cheezzze the better  ;D ;D

Humbug to those that don't!!  ;D ;D

I enjoyed this - tongue-in-cheek and all

I don't think it's going to snow!!

hohohohoho - indeed!

Paul

Thanks, Paul! Glad you enjoyed it.

Hi,

Others have covered most of what I was going to say....It's fun, light hearted and witty. I think the sleigh bells are a little overdone but I guess that's ironic. Pretty song, nicely sung and it has a lovely naivety (nativity anyone?) to it.

M

Haha, thanks Montydog. I was being ironic. Glad you got it. Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment.

Lynn