Logic Pro X course

• 4 Replies

Wicked Deeds

« on: November 19, 2017, 11:04:43 AM »
I've finally taken the plunge and signed up for a Logic Pro X tuition course.  I'm getting  on fairly well with this music production software but think that's it is  high time I learned to explore it's real potential. when I've completed the course, I'll report back to the forum.  :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 07:29:57 PM by Wicked Deeds »

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 06:18:25 PM »
Good for you, Paul...your stuff always sounds impeccably played and sung...and the production seems excellent to me too. I've just been obliged to review lots of my own songs and ended up thinking about how I can do better with production, so I'll be interested to hear how you get on  :)
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 10:41:36 PM »
Paul, Your music is always impeccably arranged and produced so I for one am going to be very interested as to how you get on. I'm intrigued by the Daw stuff as well and have barely scratched the surface and am learning every day. My only reservation would be that you might have to cover a lot of ground that you know already so if there is an advanced course maybe go for that. How's the new bass btw ??

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 11:55:16 PM »
Thanks Pompey.   I really try hard to perfect my music. I never really make do when I think I can play something better.  By the way, I love the bass  :). I never quantise live audio instruments and that's is something I did on a track for Neil C last week: clean And heavy guitars, including bass :) I usually play bass on keys.  Anyway, it was a real learning curve in logic, learning how to quantise audio and. I discovered so much (by trial land error) so I began to think that's there are probably many  things I do not understand.  That's was the case today, when I began the course  :)

Paul

Cawproductions

• Platinum Album
  • Producer, Engineer & Songwriter
    • AtticVibes Music Library
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 11:42:30 AM »
Hi Paul,

I been following this guy. Really easy to follow.

Musictech helpguy

May be of some use.

Andy