• Platinum Album
« on: November 18, 2017, 11:30:58 AM »
 :(
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 08:40:03 PM by Marrianna »

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 08:19:53 PM »
Hi Marrianna

Sorry that I never got around to listening or reviewing your track. I hope you re post in the future :)

All the best

Darren

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 10:16:15 PM »
Hi Marrianna

Sorry that I never got around to listening or reviewing your track. I hope you re post in the future :)

All the best

Darren

Hi Darren,
I would like to thank you for your message which I have only just this minute seen. It was very nice of you. Belated good wishes for 2018. I don't know when I will be able to re-post but hopefully if things improve.
Marrianna

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 06:19:18 PM »
Hi Marrianna

All the best

Darren

Hi Darren,
I would like to thank you for your message which I have only just this minute seen. It was very nice of you. Belated good wishes for 2018. I don't know when I will be able to re-post but hopefully if things improve.
Marrianna

Ahh you're welcome and no worries, in your own time. Hope things do improve for you and soon

Happy New Year

Darren

Oldbutyet

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 12:20:05 AM »
Hey Marrianna 

Miss your style lyrics and songs, post soon.

Happy 2018  8)

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 12:18:48 AM »
Hi Marrianna

All the best

Darren

Hi Darren,
Marrianna

Ahh you're welcome and no worries, in your own time. Hope things do improve for you and soon

Happy New Year

Darren

Thankyou Darren 
Your wishes are  comforting and much needed.
Marrianna

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 12:25:22 AM »
Hey Marrianna 

Miss your style lyrics and songs, post soon.

Happy 2018  8)

Thankyou, Pat. It is heartwarming to see your message and it is much appreciated.
Thankyou to you and Darren for taking the time to write something kind to me. One day, i hope to be able to post a song again.
A Happy 2018 to you both.
Marrianna

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2018, 09:52:38 AM »
Marianna

Hope it's soon, your song will connect with someone...

cpm

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2018, 11:47:19 PM »
Marianna

Hope it's soon, your song will connect with someone...

cpm
[/quote

Thanks .. cowparsleyman

Maybe ....

Marrianna
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 11:49:43 PM by Marrianna »

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 12:07:51 PM »
Hi Marrianna,
I don't usually check out this section, so I just saw your post. I hope things are improving for you and I wish you happiness and good health. I will be looking for your next song  :)

The S

• Solo Gig
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 12:53:40 PM »
Marrianna,

Here's the late great Leonard Cohens take on it;

Quote from: Leonard Cohen
"There are always meaningful songs for somebody. People are doing their courting, people are finding their wives, people are making babies, people are washing their dishes, people are getting through the day, with songs that we may find insignificant. But their significance is affirmed by others. There’s always someone affirming the significance of a song by taking a woman into his arms or by getting through the night. That’s what dignifies the song. Songs don’t dignify human activity. Human activity dignifies the song."

Something to take to heart if you ask me.

Hope it helps,

Peter

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2018, 06:05:27 PM »
Marrianna,

Here's the late great Leonard Cohens take on it;

Quote from: Leonard Cohen
"There are always meaningful songs for somebody. People are doing their courting, people are finding their wives, people are making babies, people are washing their dishes, people are getting through the day, with songs that we may find insignificant. But their significance is affirmed by others. There’s always someone affirming the significance of a song by taking a woman into his arms or by getting through the night. That’s what dignifies the song. Songs don’t dignify human activity. Human activity dignifies the song."

Something to take to heart if you ask me.

Hope it helps,

Peter

Man I miss old Len in the world.  :( Folk seem to have no time for insight outside a Facebook meme.

Hope you find what you need Marrianna.

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2018, 01:01:18 AM »
Thankyou to you all for your kind words.
My world is falling apart so kindness is cherished. Could help me to cope. I hope so.
Marrianna