cystalsuzy's go fund me link!

• 13 Replies

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« on: November 16, 2017, 02:42:25 AM »
Hi Guys,
I hope it's OK to share this link here :) I've never been in the bar before ;D but I think of you guys on this forum as real friends, even though I've never met anyone in person  :)
My daughter and her husband recently started a go fun me page for me. I've had a difficult year with health issues, which is explained in the following link.
Thank you for taking the time to read and share this link. :)

www.gofundme.com/b75mk-sues-medical-fund
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 12:47:53 PM by crystalsuzy »

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 09:28:53 AM »
I hope it's OK to share this link here

It most certainly is!

It is a very touching - if not all too familiar story  :(  :'(

So pleased to see you caught it early but can only imagine the pain you are in with the hip (both or my parent have had hip replacement so have some experience of the effects of the pain)

Good luck with the fundraising and the offer is there for me to donate my time to produce/mix one of your songs to sell for more fundraising  ;D (I am sure we can rope in a few of the good guys and gals on this forum as well)

Good luck and keep fighting!!!

Boydie
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 11:55:52 AM »
Yo Suze,get yourself well ASAP,that's an order.

It's an all too common ailment,Vicki's daughter is currently undergoing treatment too,so I'm more than happy to donate what little i can.

Keep the chin up girl.  :)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 12:32:24 PM »
I hope it's OK to share this link here

It most certainly is!

It is a very touching - if not all too familiar story  :(  :'(

So pleased to see you caught it early but can only imagine the pain you are in with the hip (both or my parent have had hip replacement so have some experience of the effects of the pain)

Good luck with the fundraising and the offer is there for me to donate my time to produce/mix one of your songs to sell for more fundraising  ;D (I am sure we can rope in a few of the good guys and gals on this forum as well)

Good luck and keep fighting!!!

Boydie
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my go fund me page Boydie and for your generous donation  :'( I don't usually like to share things about my personal life, but sometimes it's necessary. It's kind of humbling :-[
My dad had both his hips replaced as well. Hopefully I will be able to have mine done soon. I feel way to young to be having these kinds of ailments, but I guess it can hit you at any age. :o

You made my day with your offer to mix/produce one of my songs.  :) I don't know if I have anything that's good enough to sell, but you never know  :o If you think there's one that you'd like to work on, let me know. I will give it some thought as well :)
From the bottom of my heart, I so appreciate your kind support  :-*
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 12:36:49 PM by crystalsuzy »

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 12:43:51 PM »
Yo Suze,get yourself well ASAP,that's an order.

It's an all too common ailment,Vicki's daughter is currently undergoing treatment too,so I'm more than happy to donate what little i can.

Keep the chin up girl.  :)
Thanks so much Skub, for your generous donation, and I will take your order to task :)
I'm so sorry to hear that Vickie's daughter is going through a similar illness and you're right, it is far too common these days  :o
You've got to wonder what's causing so much cancer, especially breast and prostate  :( I live a fairly healthy life, so what the heck!

Thanks again, CS  :-*
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 12:49:32 PM by crystalsuzy »

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 01:50:05 PM »
Hang in there my beloved Canuck  ;D
We're all thinking of you - don't you dare think otherwise!  ;D ;D

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 02:29:39 PM »
I am so pleased to see all the support you're getting here, crystalsuzy's. I am very glad you don't have to go through chemo! My daughter is doing the chemo (even though she's "only" stage 1), and it's very hard. I also went through a lumpectomy (twice), radiation and, ultimately, bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. So I can totally relate from more than one angle.

Hang in there and, if you experience depression that seems like it will last forever...it won't. Feel free to PM me anytime if you ever feel the need.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 08:08:41 PM »
Aw...best wishes to you, Suzy xxx

I love hearing (and reading) your songs.
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 07:27:26 AM »
Best wishes to you and family and look foward to seeing you back here as much as possible!

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2017, 10:17:30 AM »
Hang in there my beloved Canuck  ;D
We're all thinking of you - don't you dare think otherwise!  ;D ;D

Thanks my fellow Canuck  :) Your kind words on my go fund me page and donation mean
so much to me  :-*

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2017, 10:27:25 AM »
I am so pleased to see all the support you're getting here, crystalsuzy's. I am very glad you don't have to go through chemo! My daughter is doing the chemo (even though she's "only" stage 1), and it's very hard. I also went through a lumpectomy (twice), radiation and, ultimately, bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. So I can totally relate from more than one angle.

Hang in there and, if you experience depression that seems like it will last forever...it won't. Feel free to PM me anytime if you ever feel the need.

Thank you so much Vicki, for your kind words generous donation :) I'm humbled at all the support I've received. This is the good side of human beings. We need to hear more about these acts of kindness on the news. :)
I'm so sorry to hear that your daughter is going through a similar situation and that you yourself have experienced the ravages of this horrible disease :(  Thank you for your support, and I will PM you if I feel the need to talk, which I'm sure I will at some point  :-*

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2017, 10:30:27 AM »
Hey Suzy - Thinking of you  :)

Anything I can do to help let me know

John
Thanks so much for your support John :) It's much appreciated at this time :)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 12:08:56 PM »
Aw...best wishes to you, Suzy xxx

I love hearing (and reading) your songs.

Thanks so much for your well wishes and your generosity Paul :) I really appreciate your support at this time  :)
thanks for the kudos on my songs  :)