Hey Mr Big Guy

• 2 Replies

Krysoe

• Busker
« on: November 07, 2017, 02:22:23 PM »
Hello All, I'm new here and this is my first upload.

I'm happy to get all kind of productive feedback
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Klaus Rysoe
Denmark

Outss

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 02:22:14 PM »
I love the fuzz guitar on this thing.. Reminds me of lofi psychedelic rock .. The vocals are also lofi which i love.. the harmonies are dope and the lyrics are alright.. The chord changes in the verse work nicely for a build but i do feel when the drums come in on the chorus it gets lost.. Maybe try getting them to punch a bit more. Because without the drums, like the bit after it sounds awesome.. Almost like Maggot Brain by Funkadelic.. Keep the good job up i dig your sound. Left a comment Peace
I do songs, Vlogs and beats that are H o t

www.youtube.com/outss1

EmmanuelT

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 05:32:11 PM »
Cool!
Sounds a bit like Pink Floyd or something similar to my ears. Great guitar sound/playing! wish the other instruments had the same punch so that the song would get that bigger and lush sound I think you're going for. The lyrics are very political, which isn't a major issue, but it comes across as preaching, telling me what to think instead of me forming my own opinion (even though I despise Trump). This isn't really my taste in poetry/writing.
But overall it sounds good, just some polish on the instrumentals and lyrics and I would dig it :)

/Em