konalavadome

Under My Feet by AtticVibes/Cawproductions

• 29 Replies

Mikey

• Solo Gig
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2017, 07:23:14 PM »
Great Stuff - Cant fault it.
Would love to get to this standard of production levels.

Thanks Morefrog, Andy does all the production magic and he's very good at it, he's been doing it for nearly 20 years, and I think he's finally getting the hang of it!.

Seriously though, thanks for the kind words and we're glad you like it.

Mikey

joepravda

• Busker
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 07:50:42 PM »
love the chorus, very catchy.....i'll be singing that in work tomorrow probably! ;D

Mikey

• Solo Gig

Katie Wilson

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2018, 07:03:53 PM »
I love this - think it's great , will have a listen to more of your stuff

Cawproductions

• Platinum Album
  • Producer, Engineer & Songwriter
    • AtticVibes Music Library
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2018, 09:01:35 PM »
Thanks Katie.

We are working on lots of new stuff right now, Hence we havent been active on here much.

Cheers
Andy

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2018, 03:31:06 PM »
hi, definitely got that Oasis feel :o. Good song and production well played and sung, though I agree with others comments about the lead guitar. :o :P ;D
Nice one!
Cheers
Jamie

Mikey

• Solo Gig
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 07:26:02 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm glad everyone seems to like the song, after everyone pointed out the dodgy lick at 1:18, I re-did it and made Andy change it, but he wouldn't change the version on soundcloud, as this seems to have been resurrected, her is a link to the new version on youtube, check out the picture and guess who it is! (clue...its not me)

Mikey

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2018, 09:04:54 PM »
Well I enjoyed it and had I not read the comments I’d probably never have noticed that guitar...
I’d like a teeny bit more welly in the vocal - ok so that’s not really Petty-like (and I should be the last to comment) but I think that could also carry off the chorus better and the phrasing around feet. But the falsetto part is very cool and the song just works.

Mikey

• Solo Gig
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2018, 07:59:16 PM »
Well I enjoyed it and had I not read the comments I’d probably never have noticed that guitar...
I’d like a teeny bit more welly in the vocal - ok so that’s not really Petty-like (and I should be the last to comment) but I think that could also carry off the chorus better and the phrasing around feet. But the falsetto part is very cool and the song just works.

Hi Adam, glad you like the song, it wasn't meant to be a Tom Petty style song, and I still don't think it is really, its just that the intro sounds a bit like Free Falling so that kind of stuck, but that being said, all of the comparisons to Tom and Oasis are very flattering, so we are well chuffed with the response.

Cheers, Mikey

refusedrevival

• Solo Gig
    • Refused Revival
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2018, 04:45:52 PM »
Hi,

Nice song ... I agree the others, Oasis is back in business.
Good swing and feeling in the song, also good singing.
I think the vocals are mixed too up.

Nothing else I want to criticise, well done!

refusedrevial

Mikey

• Solo Gig
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2018, 07:14:05 PM »
Hi,

Nice song ... I agree the others, Oasis is back in business.
Good swing and feeling in the song, also good singing.
I think the vocals are mixed too up.

Nothing else I want to criticise, well done!

refusedrevial

Thanks mate, glad you like it

kevysc

• Platinum Album
  • I'm Working from Memory
    • Your Song Contest
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2018, 08:39:02 AM »
Love this ... great relaxed vibe in the rhythm and super vocal a-la Oasis, as others have said. One of your best.

Kevin

Mikey

• Solo Gig
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2018, 10:52:15 PM »
Love this ... great relaxed vibe in the rhythm and super vocal a-la Oasis, as others have said. One of your best.

Kevin

Thanks a lot Kevy

Mikey

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2018, 05:22:19 PM »
Hi,

Tom Petty eh? - if you're going to be influenced by anyone, it doesn't get any better than him.

It took around 20 seconds for me to fall in love with this. Such a beautiful song and that chorus is an absolute beauty. Love the effect on your vocals - perfect. This is a song that the great man would have been proud of. Can't find fault - I just wish I had this much talent. Basically, if this doesn't win SOTM, somebody needs new ears.

M

Mikey

• Solo Gig
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2018, 07:46:10 PM »
Hi,

Tom Petty eh? - if you're going to be influenced by anyone, it doesn't get any better than him.

It took around 20 seconds for me to fall in love with this. Such a beautiful song and that chorus is an absolute beauty. Love the effect on your vocals - perfect. This is a song that the great man would have been proud of. Can't find fault - I just wish I had this much talent. Basically, if this doesn't win SOTM, somebody needs new ears.

M

Thanks Monty, high praise indeed, I'm afraid we've missed the boat on SOTM, this song was released back in November, but we are hoping to have some new stuff soon so hopefully it will be as well received.

Cheers, Mikey