konalavadome

Hi This Is Jennibean

• 0 Replies

Jennibean

• Busker
« on: October 05, 2011, 08:32:52 PM »
I’m pretty much a loner and maybe even locked up into myself, (I do understand I have to do this intro) and prefer to be pretty much incognito. I believe that words are cast in stone and if not used effectively, can be misinterpreted. I almost feel I need someone to veto my intro – that is how shy I am. Anyway I have been writing for over 15 years and everything I write just seems to fall into a poetic format. It just flows easier that way for me. I write about everything. I am a South African gone through the apartheid era. I made a million and lost it. I have lived under bridges and slept in the park. I have dined with the rich and famous and still have friends who live in the park.
I have no music experience but am passionate about music. I got a boyfriend who plays guitar! I am a rocker, hippy, metal head. I have a ginger cat called Chesterfield because he is half Garfield and half Chester Williams, who insists on lying on my keyboard while I am trying to type……. Well that’s my intro, thank you for this forum I am so happy I found you and look forward to the journey.
Jennibean :)