(new song) I'm not alone when your gone.

• 21 Replies

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2017, 02:07:02 PM »
Hi John, how do I keep bangin em out? the question is, how do you keep bangin em out?
ta for listening mate.. :)

Hi Daniel, thanks for listening, not sure the solo should even be there, it nearly wasn't, should maybe be a third verse instead..ta for listening.. :)

Micky, thanks for your kind words, If I knew how you go professional in songwriting I'd give it a go,
the path to making money out of songwriting eludes me ???
ta for listening :)
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2017, 09:50:14 PM »
Hi Kev

Right up there once again. Vocals on the chorus were particularly good, I thought.

Expertly done...and your lyrics seem to get better and better. Maybe you’re working on them more? Perhaps it’s my imagination...but I feel like they flow better in your songs these days...I hope that doesn’t sound too patronising...it’s certainly not meant to be...it’s very much meant as a compliment  :)

Top drawer!
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

Cazrolina

• Open Mic
    • Instagram:
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2017, 10:52:43 PM »
Yes. He's gone and done it again. A masterclass indeed. Wicked listen. Having another cx
Caz
AlphaLine

Debut EP ‘Polarity’ out now.
Listen here: https://www.alphalineband.com/press-1/polarity-out-now

refusedrevival

• Solo Gig
    • Refused Revival
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 05:44:35 PM »
Hi,

Good melody in the song. The intro is not the best part, but when the drums kick in then it's much, much better. I like the solo ... and it's not too long.

Cheers,

refusedrevial

Silver Machine

• Open Mic
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 09:24:29 PM »
Yeah this is what I'd call insistent, this song wants you to like it and it don't let up. Dude it's like one hooky chorus after another, all the way through. Man, I fought but it beat me.
Damn, even the guitar solo has forced its way into my long term memory. This aint a song it's a weapon.
Yeah so that's the pros.
The only cons is, I gotta say it's dated. Ok it's rad if youre obsessed with the 70s/80s, but if not the song's cursed with being labelled old fashioned. I'm sure you don't care about that, but y'know fashion is bigger than anything.

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2017, 07:15:29 AM »
Hi Paul, your too kind mate, but I am trying..thanks.. :)

Cazrolina, thanks for listening :)

refusedrevival, I appreciate your comments my friend... :)

Silver Machine, your comments are always funny :) a song as a weapon, good idea!
the song is dated I agree but only until the 80's becomes fashionable again...fashion goes round and round, does it not, ta for listening :)

best, Kevin :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 07:18:23 AM by shadowfax »
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

Royston

• Open Mic
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2017, 10:26:31 PM »
Hi Kevin

Everything has been said that can be said about this song but what I will say is your music is like a Drug when it ends it leaves you wanting more 'Awesome Song' love the solo.

Cheers

Royston