konalavadome

Hi everyone...I'm a newbie with lyrics galore!

• 1 Replies

alegna

• Busker
« on: October 04, 2011, 05:21:29 PM »
I wrote my first song aged 10.  It was titled 'I Saw A Bird'...it would make a great story for a kiddies programme even now!!! (..mmm maybe I should look into this!).

I wanted to be a singer myself but started working 9 to 5 which really messed things up in a way...why? because I got so involved with trying to get a 'career' that I let my singing take a back seat in the bathroom!  Now that I'm on the wrong side of 40, I'm leaving it to the young and up and coming artists.

However, I've got a bag full of lyrics.  Enough for at least 4 or 5 albums.  They range in genre from pop, ballad, R&B and gospel.  Some have melodies, some don't.  Some have a rhythmn track and some are just vocals.  All are available for recording by a great artist or band.  I've got some songs that should be aired worldwide.  My only problem is how to get them out there.

I've joined this forum for tips, inspiration and to converse and connect with like minded people.

I'm hoping I've landed in the right place for take off!

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 12:52:03 AM »
Hi Alegna

Welcome to the forum! You're definitely in the right place if you're after feedback, advice, or just a bit of natter with other song-smiths.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Tone :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l