konalavadome

Thank you Bin

• 4 Replies

Wicked Deeds

« on: October 09, 2017, 03:34:21 PM »
Just dropping by to say a big thanks to Binladeda who recently enquired if I would like to collaborate. Doesn't Steve try to hijack us all from time to time?  I've probably ruined a perfectly good backing track but if not to Bin's taste, I thoroughly enjoyed the writing experience whether it goes straight into the trash bin or not :-)  I'm slowly coming 'round to the idea that collaborations can be tremendous fun. Hopefully, the collaboration will one day surface on the forum. If not, then Steve is surely a good guy!

Paul
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 03:39:22 PM by Wicked Deeds »

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 03:38:53 PM »
I'm sure it will be a cracker Paul as Steve comes up with some top quality stuff  :)

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 07:42:00 PM »
Thanks pompey, 

It was great to get the thumbs up from Bin a few minutes ago, re what I have done earlier.  Look out for a quirky song set in the afterlife, featuring Elvis, Buddy Holly, Chopin and Mozart.  Perhaps Steve might get you involved in this.  I'm all for it if that's his plan :-)

Paul

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 02:26:28 PM »
yes I've had the pressure pleasure of collab'ing with the binster and his stuff is top notch. But don't say that out loud or it'll go straight to his head  ;D Looking 4ward to your tune  ;D ;D

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 02:50:32 PM »
 :o Oh Noez....you've given the Binwhipster tacit approval to further enslave us all,my poor little fingers are worn to tiny bleeding stumps,but does he care?  Does he buggery.  >:( We are merely the tools of his whim and the means to his fiendishly cruel ends :(

Say after me I am Spartacus  Binladeda and so is my wife.

We are one with the BinBorg.

:D