Ten

• 20 Replies

Silver Machine

• Open Mic
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2017, 09:01:25 PM »
Man, these sounds you got here are like the genuine birth sounds of electronic synth music,
like you bought all this gear a long time ago and havent upgraded.
There's a lot going on here and it gets quite complex, in fact its like synth pop went in a different direction in an alternate world and got knocked up by prog rock and weve just witnessed the progeny at play.
Your voice is strong but sorta groovily eccentric and the whole thing is mucho creativo.

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 11:03:18 AM »
Great intro and a sort of weirdly compelling track, some mega sounds in there, lyrics that make you think :)
you've definitely got a clue mate,
bit of automation on the vox wouldn't go amiss though!

a fine piece of music my friend! :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 11:05:26 AM by shadowfax »
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

skogge

• Open Mic
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 07:54:09 PM »
Man, these sounds you got here are like the genuine birth sounds of electronic synth music,
like you bought all this gear a long time ago and havent upgraded.
There's a lot going on here and it gets quite complex, in fact its like synth pop went in a different direction in an alternate world and got knocked up by prog rock and weve just witnessed the progeny at play.
Your voice is strong but sorta groovily eccentric and the whole thing is mucho creativo.

Love!

Great intro and a sort of weirdly compelling track, some mega sounds in there, lyrics that make you think :)
you've definitely got a clue mate,
bit of automation on the vox wouldn't go amiss though!

a fine piece of music my friend! :)

More love and thank you both for listening, liking and telling <3

Woah, that was awesome. Totally loved it. I loved the layering of vocals. It feels big and important. I'd like to see the lyrics. It seems well thought out and well crafted, and beautifully sung. It's a keeper.

And of course some super-love here. It´s yours to keep for as long as you want <3
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:12:39 PM by skogge »

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 06:28:34 PM »
skogge
I like the loose proggy electro pop feel to this. I kind of has space to breath which is good. All build on on solid drums and squishy bass, and layers of rhythmic synths and vocals. And then you change the tempo and stuff at 2.42 and confuse me again ;D
I'm hearing touch of Ultravox in places.
anyway thanks for making me really listen and think
 :)
neil   
songwriter of no repute..

skogge

• Open Mic
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2017, 08:51:19 PM »
And then you change the tempo and stuff at 2.42 and confuse me again ;D

I am sorry about the confusion!! I promise that was never my intention!  ;D ;)
Thank for listening and I just hope you somehow enjoyed the ride as you so kindly stated :)
Ultravox huh. Yep, still listening to those albums. Just wish I could play like them guys. My fingers are hurting over a bassguitar lick I am trying to put down on harddrive. Darn strings and fingers... :D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 06:26:54 AM by skogge »

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2017, 05:38:22 PM »
Really enjoyable listen!!

I love the general sound of this. The synths etc. I've been watching Stranger Things and it reminds me a little of some of the music in that. I think this was a great piece, musically and lyrically.

Thanks

Darren