konalavadome

Kitten Pie

• 33 Replies

Threepwood

• Busker
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 10:08:37 AM »
I really enjoyed this because of your vocal delivery, the playfulness in it and the surreal (altough also at times disturbing) lyrics. Your voice has a child-like dimension to it that makes you a very enjoyable - and also convincing - dream storyteller. And I really mean that in a complimenting way. I'm getting a Cults-vibe here. Very soothing, floating and surreal. Oh, and I also loved the bab-bab-baah at the end of the chord progression. Thank you for this surreal experience :)
Happiness is a warm manatee

redrhodie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2017, 02:14:31 PM »
I really enjoyed this because of your vocal delivery, the playfulness in it and the surreal (altough also at times disturbing) lyrics. Your voice has a child-like dimension to it that makes you a very enjoyable - and also convincing - dream storyteller. And I really mean that in a complimenting way. I'm getting a Cults-vibe here. Very soothing, floating and surreal. Oh, and I also loved the bab-bab-baah at the end of the chord progression. Thank you for this surreal experience :)

You're welcome! The pleasure was all mine. That was a really lovely review. I really appreciate the time and thought you put into it.

Thanks so much,
Lynn

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2017, 02:25:04 AM »
Hi Lynn

What a pleasant listen - and I'm glad you saved those kittens before they were totally baked.
Nice to hear another female voice on here too - and it's a good one from what I can hear.

Paul

redrhodie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2017, 02:27:26 PM »
Hi Lynn

What a pleasant listen - and I'm glad you saved those kittens before they were totally baked.
Nice to hear another female voice on here too - and it's a good one from what I can hear.

Paul

Thanks, Paul. I'm still figuring my voice out. Glad you like it and the song.

It does seem predominantly male over here. Thought it was my imagination. Weird.