konalavadome

L o f i

• 6 Replies

Outss

• Busker
« on: August 23, 2017, 02:45:39 PM »
Sup it's just a short thing. Let me know what you think! Should i do another one of these soon?

I do songs, Vlogs and beats that are H o t

www.youtube.com/outss1

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 09:03:07 PM »
Should i do another one of these soon?

Yes!

And as John says it'd be nice to hear some vocals to this. So keep working on it. It's a good little tune...nice beat and some nice keyboards!!

Cawproductions

• Platinum Album
  • Producer, Engineer & Songwriter
    • AtticVibes Music Library
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 12:55:41 PM »
Great back beat,

Reminded me of portishead/ morcheeba style, must be someone on here that could lays down some vocals for this guy.

Or have a goo ya self, they only need to be little one liners, processed and you have a track dude.

Love it takes me back.

Viva La Stereo

• Open Mic
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 07:37:10 PM »
This has a really mellow chilled out feel, this would be a delight to listen to hungover (and I mean that in a pleasant way). The video was cool as well, is that a go-pro you're wearing?

Outss

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 11:00:44 PM »
This has a really mellow chilled out feel, this would be a delight to listen to hungover (and I mean that in a pleasant way). The video was cool as well, is that a go-pro you're wearing?

yes haha
I do songs, Vlogs and beats that are H o t

www.youtube.com/outss1

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 10:26:21 PM »
Yep cool little chilled-out trip-hop piece.  Music for a devastatingly hip wine bar.  As others have said though I think it needs additions (some vocals or more of a build instrumentally) should you want it to be more than a really nice interlude.  Feels like there's a LOT you could do with it if you wanted to since it is simple enough to be a wide open & pretty canvas.
It's all too beautiful.