konalavadome

Hi everyone

• 2 Replies

ADAMmusic2011

• Busker
    • ADAMmusic2011
« on: September 27, 2011, 09:28:21 PM »
hi everyone basically i have a huge passion for music and writing lyrics like most people would in this forum. Ever since i can remember i have loved music and wanted to follow my dream of becoming a singer and well sharing my music with everyone. I think the reason why music has spoke to me a lot in my life is because i have had a bit of a rough life with family and ect, and music has been an outlet for that pain and the troubles. This year life took a downfall and i suffered from depression and self harm plus panic attacks i began seeing help for this and the asked what do i like to do, so i thought i still love music and well this began me writing lyrics and getting out of self harm and depression. Recently i have been uploading my lyrics on my blog and have also recorded some covers of what i like too, I hope this can get me on the path to my dream in life wish is to shear my music and live my dream and also tell people who have been through troubles like me that if they stay strong they can do the same and follow their dreams too. Here is my blog link. Hope you like it  http://adammusic2011.tumblr.com/
ADAMmusic2011

Jennibean

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 05:07:40 PM »
Hi Adam keep at it babe it's the best release :)

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 05:29:54 PM »
Hi Adam

Welcome to our friendly little forum, I hope you like it here. We aim to provide a supportive and constructive community for all our members.

Looking forward to hearing your music.

Tone :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l