konalavadome

(new song)Fire within

• 19 Replies

Viva La Stereo

• Open Mic
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2017, 07:49:25 PM »
I loved this right from the get go. Immaculate production, and what a mean guitar! Crisp and clean vocal, brilliantly performed. The song seems to almost exist outside of time, it's got a little bit of everything. Songs like this don't really age. I don't know how you do it but it sounds very very professional.

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 07:38:55 AM »
Bill, Paul, Viv..thank you for your very kind reviews, I agree the chorus could step up a bit..my mistake there.. :) :) :)
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 09:55:44 PM »
I would have to go back and listen to all your other songs before I could be certain this is my favorite of them all, but it has to be right up there. No nits from me. It's awesome!

Love, the guitar, too, skub!

Vicki

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 03:39:28 PM »
Bleedin' hell, how do you keep coming up with all this stuff? You produce more quality tracks in a month than most manage in a lifetime. Skub's lead guitar is indeed wondrous to hear. Those of us who suck at guitar look on with envy:-)

This has your characteristic feel and is sooo easy to listen to without being bland or derivative. A superb grasp of what it takes to grab the listener and never let them go.

I enjoyed this immensely.

M

redrhodie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 02:55:10 PM »
Way better than most stuff they play on the radio. Don't see why you're not famous. Im sure I'll say "I knew him when.. " soon. Haha.

Lynn