konalavadome

Warning it contain swearin!

• 1 Replies

YungTRILL

• Busker
« on: July 29, 2017, 08:37:09 PM »
baby its youuuuu nd i really want youuu nd im about to chase youuuu (×2)
Ive lost my way when i was blind
Keep thinking about u that was fine
Im feeling out of my mind with that gucci nd wine getting so high till i cant swim wearing those 90's cloth feeling so fill
Im feeling so ill get some fancy chill baby im Yung Trill i pay some expensive bills
With my gold drills driving that whip all over the streets im looking at all those greeds they talk shit about cus i know they want some but shut im not that dumb i dont wanna be a numb cus all what i was thinking about is you... baby its youuuuu nd i really want youuu nd im about to chase youu
Okay lemme end this shit with all those hoes im still so lit with my new haircut i look jiggy but all them hoes wondering about me nd fuck u nd fuck y'all mfcks try to pour some cyanide al
l over the carpet nobody want to know what was at that carpet cus i know nd nobody else know im so in flow getting low i never felt bad about being with you ive always tough its gonna be you but you just become the mean she nd that was cheating on the real me this is so out of control so u better take ure seat cus we are about to get level 9 on my mind cus i really

diademgrove

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 10:03:13 PM »
I haven't come across songs like this before so can offer no comment on how good they are, sorry.

From what I can understand it seems you are a rich young man who chases women but has turned his attention to one young lady in particular. If I was the young lady in question I'd politely decline your invitation.

I may, of course, have misunderstood what you're saying.

Hope you get some better comments from people who recognise this genre.

Keith