Reposting old collaboration songs.

• 7 Replies

Oldbutyet

« on: July 26, 2017, 11:48:15 PM »
Hey Boydie.

Whats your thoughts on posting old collaboration songs and where  8)

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 02:16:53 PM »
I think it would depend on the context

If they haven't been reviewed before then posting in the reviews forum would be good

If they have previously been posted for review then perhaps they could be re-posted in the COLLABORATIONS thread to demonstrate what can be achieved through collaborations
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 04:32:06 PM »
There's a lot of that collab stuff around at the minute. I blame Bin. He's driving pomps and myself like two well whipped husky dogs.  :(

:D

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 06:27:59 PM »
There's a lot of that collab stuff around at the minute. I blame Bin. He's driving pomps and myself like two well whipped husky dogs.  :(

Bin is a hard task master.I got that first hand today!

Paul

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 07:37:25 PM »

Bin is a hard task master.I got that first hand today!

Paul

..thought I was the only dog getting whipped by the binster  ;D ;D

Oldbutyet

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 08:30:43 PM »
I think it would depend on the context

If they haven't been reviewed before then posting in the reviews forum would be good

If they have previously been posted for review then perhaps they could be re-posted in the COLLABORATIONS thread to demonstrate what can be achieved through collaborations

The Collaboration section sounds good, yes im talking about collaborations that has already been posted in the review forum, i think reposting old collaboration songs not looking for reviews would be good for the forum good for the members even those who just like listening to songs, they'll have section to go where collaboration songs on this songwriters forum can be showcase.

But instead of starting up a new thread everytime you could have something like the open mic section thats in the Bar.

I think im tongue twisted now with the many times i said collaboration to myself   :)  anyway just an thought, thanks Boydie.

Jenna

• Solo Gig
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 05:10:39 AM »
Would that be part of the "cover me" project mentioned earlier as a sort of reference list or a forum member catalog of sorts?