A little hello from a newbie

• 6 Replies

Sea

• Busker
« on: July 24, 2017, 05:43:07 PM »
hi

Just a little intro about me..l love all Art, lm a poet, l love writing (not published as not submitted any of my work) but have a real passion for lyrics and lm studying the Art of Lyricist. lv only just started studying lyric writing last few months but loving every single minute of it, but its harder than l thought. Poems come very easy to me but song writing is more structured..so lm learning :).I'm just navigating around the forum, so lm looking forward to reading people posts.

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 05:55:40 PM »
Welcome to the forum!

It is great to see you have already identified the difference between poetry and lyrics

IMHO that is the biggest hurdle so it is all downhill from here so enjoy the ride!!!!!
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 08:17:07 PM »
Welcome Sea.

You are my neighbour,I live right beside ya.  ;)   :D

Sea

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 12:12:12 PM »
lol..you live right by the sea, you lucky lucky thing lol..we looked few months to relocate to Devon(my fav place)  but decided to move to country-side in peak district as lv got family there

..everything in boxes waiting to move.. told more delays....its a pain lol.

ps living by the sea, it must really be helpful with songwriting inspiration, lm hoping my move does same for me.
Im finding looking for songwriting inspiration so much harder than say for book idea's or poetry :(.

Gill

• Open Mic
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 10:01:08 PM »
Hello friend and welcome  ;)

Oldbutyet

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 12:50:01 AM »
hi

Just a little intro about me..l love all Art, lm a poet, l love writing (not published as not submitted any of my work) but have a real passion for lyrics and lm studying the Art of Lyricist. lv only just started studying lyric writing last few months but loving every single minute of it, but its harder than l thought. Poems come very easy to me but song writing is more structured..so lm learning :).I'm just navigating around the forum, so lm looking forward to reading people posts.

The different between lyricist and poetist or should that be poetist and lyricist, the different is, musicians  8)

Are we talking a flow here  ???

Oops, Introduction, i got carried away with your post, a Warm Welcome to you  8)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 03:14:35 PM by Oldbutyet »