WINNERS - June SOTM

• 21 Replies

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 04:57:51 PM »
whoever wins August can host this one in your place

Not sure whether that quite works for July...

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2017, 09:15:24 AM »
I may very well be able to do it this month...don't have lots of time but sure I can spare enough! I feel I owe to the forum already with all the help I get here :P I could use a few pointers though as never hosted before

I.e when do I run it from? Surely once July is over?
What song do I nominate from...just those posted in July?
What time scale to give for replies?

That should cover me :P

Thanks

Darren

LostBoy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2017, 12:12:08 AM »
Hey guys,

Sorry for the late response...Darren or Viscount,if u can help this month that would be great. I can certainly have a go in September. Il need some pointers also please.  ;D

Once again, I'm sorry I can't help this month or next. Had I known that the winner would have to host this month I would have retracted my entry (just in case, I was lucky enough to win, not because I thought I had it in the bag!! :o  ;) )

I do understand that the forum is a team effort and I appreciate these comps and the peeps who run them.

Cheers guys
Leo  ;D

Viscount Cramer & His Orchestra

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2017, 02:39:29 PM »
Hey Darren, good of you to offer, but you weren't one of those I was thinking about stepping in so, as I did volunteer first, I will now officially state that, unless there are any objections, I will host the July SOTM.

So anyone who's already posted this month thinking about posting anything else before August bear in mind that you will be p*ssing me off. :)

Roll on the one song per month ruling!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 03:21:50 PM by Viscount Cramer & His Orchestra »
Take it easy.

You can check my stuff out here. Mini-album getting bigger slowly. Free download if you're poorer than me.

Easy Life - Viscount Cramer

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2017, 05:17:18 PM »
Cheers Viscount!  :) and yeah I don't mind doing it, ought to eventually anyways, so I will put my name down for September's October - I can't do August or September as I'm getting married in September so things about to go crazy! :P

All the best
Darren
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 08:55:12 PM by Darren1664 »

Pridezero

• Busker
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2017, 09:42:59 AM »

Find content like this for a long time