Lyricist for this video game song wanted

• 2 Replies

sadjad

• Busker
« on: June 29, 2017, 10:03:51 AM »
Good day!

I'm working on the music for a video game. We would like to add a song to the soundtrack and I have composed the following track for this purpose. This is only a rough sketch and I might add a different melody for the verse later on and I did not spend much time on making it sound good, as you can hear. But the chords and melody should be easy to grasp.
https://soundcloud.com/sadjad-siddiq/leb-1/s-Dp82Q
The style of the track should be something between synth pop and indie pop. The lyrics should be about following someone you love into another world, even if you do not know what is awaiting you there.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Cheers!

Bernd

• Solo Gig
    • Bernd's Lyrics
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 02:33:13 PM »
That the chorus?

Here's my first approach (I'm not QUITE happy, but I think I've got close...)

I'll follow you to where you go to where you are
I'll follow you 'cause I love you - no questions asked
I'm on my way, every day
let love lead my way

Proposed title: "no questions asked".

I'm as far as your mail box should you decide to go from here ;-)

Cheers,
Bernd
Bernd
good lyricist, mediocre songwriter, lousy musician
likes rock but writes for anybody anyway ;-)

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 09:58:39 AM »
Loved the music.  I had several ideas just listening.  But there is something most of us have learned here.  We don't waste time on responding excitedly to a person's first post when it is asking to collaborate. 

The reason we don't isn't that we aren't impressed, or that we are stuck up.  The reason is that we have all (and I do mean all of us who have responded to such requests in the past) been burned by someone who "posts and disappears."

Most of us will wait to see if (and how) you respond to any responses you get.  If you just disappear, and wait for personal messages to flow in, you're likely to be disappointed. 

A lot of us (given the quality of what you have provided here) would like to work with you. . . if you're actually going to be around to work with.  But you'll have to provide some evidence that you're actually willing to invest some time here before anyone who is careful and smart will work with you. 

All that means is that you  have two responses to your post right now.  Respond back and let us know you are serious.  That's all anyone is waiting for. 
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.