Suadela live recorded

• 3 Replies

Tinitus95

• Busker
« on: June 21, 2017, 11:25:10 PM »
Hey guys,
some time ago i've posted my homerecording demo Suadela ( https://soundcloud.com/stefan1995/suadela-demo ). Our Band had the chance to record the song in a live situation we just had few days to prepare and I'm not happy with the results. Also we got just 1h to setup and play the song.....But we would like to get some feedback. Well and it's played to fast :D

Greetings from Germany
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 11:26:47 PM by Tinitus95 »

TheButcher

• Platinum Album
  • I like ducks
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 08:56:56 AM »

incredibly good performance ! boom

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 05:20:31 PM »
Yes, a great performance to a very complex and well written song.

There were moments I thought it could be tighter but given the short rehearsal time I think you did exceptional. I like how the bassist went up to the other guitarist and was like 'Hey bro, see ya bro' and went back to his spot :P and you look cool there mate!! You make me miss the band days - so long ago now!! (I used to play bass in a cover band, although we did write some originals)

Great stuff!! Thanks mate - btw, what is it you are not happy with?

Tinitus95

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 05:49:32 PM »
I'm glad you like it. Yeah as you said we could have been much tighter and the overall soud,vocals and the speed is simply not in the way i would like to hear it. But well 1h...... the mix was done in a minute and a half so it's actually pretty good :D