konalavadome

Hi, I am Back, Kris

• 1 Replies

Kristupas

• Busker
« on: June 11, 2017, 02:56:45 PM »
Hello,

I am Kristupas (or Kriss/Chris) , I was in this forum a couple of years back(different nickname), but then I made a break from music, changed multiple jobs, been involved in different new experiences, read lots of books.
if nothing changes, I am planning now to write, compose and arrange a song/ a week.

In that time, I have also improved my voice, recently learned to play piano.

my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWBQdlLQK99fkGPGgZEblQ

About me:
* Songwriting, composing for a few years
* My voice best fits soft phonation songs(like Coldplay), can belt high if needed, though naturally I'm a baritone, and my speaking voice is quite low.
* Influenced by different genres
* Worked in sales, as an English teacher, and translator
* Recently came back from Armenia home, studied in there Marketing and HR (now I'm in Lithuania, continuing bachelor studies, in between jobs)
* Participated in standup comedy openmic's (in front of 300-400 people) 2 times,
have experience in writing stand'up material and knowledge(read books, analysed comics)
* Co-founder of a public speaking club(chain of Toastmasters)
* Participated in the Lithuanian Voice( didn't go through to the blind auditions(will know exactly soon, but a small chance), sadly it didn't demotivate me, I just love creating/composing)
* I have played guitar before, but I love piano more. I guess I mostly like composing synthpop.
* In general, lots of spiritual improvement in the past few years, camps and daily meditations, yoga, lots of reading, meeting different people.

After writing songs for my friend birthdays, I found it fun to do that, I am not  a performer, but I just love to compose. You can find it in a link(my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWBQdlLQK99fkGPGgZEblQ)

I hope to find some interesting collaborations and get feedback about my work.
Meanwhile, I plan to also dedicate a day/week to review other pieces and help each other to improve.
And also, I will create a new soundcloud account.

Cheers, peace be with you,

Kris

Gill

• Open Mic
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 07:11:27 PM »
Hello and welcome!  ;)