konalavadome

Kindred Souls featuring WickedDeeds and OldButYet

• 20 Replies

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2017, 06:40:53 PM »
Hey

I thought I had popped my head in here to say what a fab song this is but looks like I never! :P

What a fab song this is!  8)

Yet again your fab style shines through and your excellent voice coupled with a lovely piano melody make for a great listen. The additional vocals are lovely and come together so well at the end! An epic finish to a great song.

Well done.

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2017, 06:26:05 PM »
I think there's nothing wrong with schmalzy if you set out to be schmalzy - the problem would be being inadvertently schmalzy.

If I had a nit it would be that I found Pat's part a little hard to hear and I wasn't sure whether the delay really added much.

But I think this just ticks all the boxes and does what it says on the tin - it's an arms-across-the-ocean song tailormade for pubs, sports occasions, benefit concerts and general drunkenness (or just hope...)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2017, 11:17:15 AM »
A very uplifting song Paul. You have such a distinctive sound, both vocally and melodically, and the addition of Paul and Pat, really added to this :) I love the epic ending, and no, it's not too much  :o
I think anything that uplifts, and gives us a feeling of hope, is worth it's weight in gold, these days  :o
If you tour across Canada, please come to my little town on the west coast! I'd love to join in the choir like chorus :) Kudos guys  :)

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2017, 12:55:33 AM »
Time again to offer my thanks  ;D ;D

@Darren1664

Cheers Darren - very kind of you. I agree Paul and Pat really made this shine for me anyway.

@adamfarr

Thanks Adam - Maybe "hopeful drunkeness"  ;D yeah I gotta fix that spot where Pat gets drowned out. Trying to finish my summer song first  ;D ;D ;D

@crystalsuzy

Thank you my fellow canuck. Yeah you're hired for the choir. Pat is bringing the beer.  ;D ;D

Oldbutyet

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2017, 07:02:24 AM »

@Darren1664

Cheers Darren - very kind of you. I agree Paul and Pat really made this shine for me anyway.

@adamfarr

Thanks Adam - Maybe "hopeful drunkeness"  ;D yeah I gotta fix that spot where Pat gets drowned out. Trying to finish my summer song first  ;D ;D ;D

@crystalsuzy

Thank you my fellow canuck. Yeah you're hired for the choir. Pat is bringing the beer.  ;D ;D

Hey Paul, i think we're going to need a bigger fridge   8)

Honolulu Suzy   ;D   ;D  okay i know, wrong country, but Honolulu Suzy   ;D   ;D

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2017, 11:54:00 AM »

@Darren1664

@adamfarr

@crystalsuzy

Hey Paul, i think we're going to need a bigger fridge   8)

Honolulu Suzy   ;D   ;D  okay i know, wrong country, but Honolulu Suzy   ;D   ;D
Honolulu definitely works for me Been wanting to get there for ever :o
 Just let me know the dates ;D ;D PS Can you make mine cider  ;D ;D