new song-Part of you

• 16 Replies

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2017, 11:06:23 AM »
Hi all,thanks for listening!

Hi Darren, I agree with your comments about some songs coming alive after multiple listens.Most of the stuff I like needs multiple listens to get to grips with it e.g. Radiohead. Pleased you enjoyed it. I've used that bass sound on a lot of my songs and on balance it gets positive comments, but yes it is slightly trebly!
Thanks for your kind comments!

Cheers Paul, glad you enjoyed it. This had a pretty straightforward chord progression for me :P. And yes, most of my songs are too long, someday I'll learn ::).
Cheers

Thanks Paul A, pleased you enjoyed it! Melancholy is good! At least on this song ;). Pleased you mentioned the bass, see my comments above! I like that sound too, and on balance it seems more people like it and comment positively!

Cheers guys thanks for listening!
Jamie

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2017, 11:11:40 AM »
Hi all, thanks for listening!

Hi YD, I forgot the warm milk, I'll include that next time! ;). I've commented previously on the bass sound, see comments above. Glad you enjoyed it ! Yes, I get the pink floyd comment, it's been said before about some of my stuff! I often think I overuse pads, so interested in your comments!
Thanks for commenting!

Hi Neil,cool comments, thanks! Glad you liked it!

Cheers guys!

Jamie